Chapter 6: Angels

Mc sat quietly as they were picking at their food. Listening to the chatter from the brothers around them.

They were thinking of their dream. They knew more about their soulmate - who they knew now as Belphegor. From what little information they got out of Beel the night before - Belphegor is his brother. And after meeting all the brothers so far - you knew he was the youngest.

That was all you knew of him. Yet, you were more curious on the figure 'Lilith' in your dream than your soulmate...

"Mc?" Mc looked up from their plate of food to see Beel looking at them. "Are you going to eat it?" Mc just pushed the plate in his direction as they were thinking for a bit more.

Mammon had entered the room by then and was arguing with his brothers after they were talking about how dumb it was for him to so easily get in a pact.

They pushed themselves out of their seat and started to walk out. They needed to think for how to get infomation of this Lilith person - considering how Beel acted to belphegor. Mc didn't know if they would act the same to mentioning Lilith - and how would they get away with it? They had never seen their name anywhere or seen pictures of someone similar. It would give away that they knew something...

"Oi! Human! Wait up!" Mc turned to see Mammon heading towards them. They frowned a bit. 'I have a name' Mc mouthed over to the male who huffed.

Mammon didn't seem to notice and started to rant. "What's with Lucifer. He can't go a single minute without bringin' up Diavolo. It's always Diavolo this. Diavolo that. If Diavolo told ya to jump off a cliff. Would ya do THAT too, Lucifer?! Knowing him. He probably would" Mammon huffed before looking at Mc. "Anyway, ever since ya got here human, its been nothing but one bad thing after another for me. So let's get something straight."

Mammon cleared his throat before speaking again. "I didn't make this pact 'cause I wanted to. and I AIN'T Happy about it! Everything I did, I did for my credit card - my baby goldie. If ya end up getting yourself eaten by some demon here at RAF, don't blame me, cause I don't give a damn. Ya got that?! Don't go thinking you're all great and stuff 'cause you managed to make some stupid pact human."

'Would you call me by my name' Mc mouthed to him. "Hmph. Alright I'll call you by your name...Pff, just kiddin' Did ya really think I would just call you by your name human? You expect ME to call you by your name? You, a lowly human? Ha! Come back and ask me in another million years, and maybe I'll consider it! You'd better learn your place, 'cause if you keep sayin' stuff like that, I swear I'll make you my next meal!"

Mc stared at Mammon as he went on his rant. "What's wrong human" Mammon looked at them. "Am I that intimidating. Do I frighten you? Then listen.. if ya stop talking back and just do what I tell ya, then things won't be so bad for-'

Mc moved her hands to sign 'stay' which Mammon seemed to be unable to move. "wha- What's going on??? I can't move..!"

Mc crossed their arms and looked at the male in front of them who was panicked as he couldn't do anything besides speak. "Wh-what'd you do to me?! Is this some kind of magic?! Listen up, h..human.. Mc..." Mammon grumbled a bit as he figured out he was powerless in this situation. "Don't tell me this is all 'cause of the pact?!" Mc and Mammon seemed to realise it at the same time.

Mc can have control over him... This was going to be fun..

"Alright class is finished!" The teacher called out as they left the room. Mc stared at their book filled with mostly scribbles. As they were packing away, they could hear whispers about them - mainly about them making a pact with Mammon.

"Huh, whenever you make an important announcement, the demons here couldn't care less... But rumors..they really do spread like wildfire." Mc jumped a bit as they heard a sudden voice nearby.