Chapter 8

At eight, I am waiting outside the door on my knees with my purse holding scarves next to me. If my parents look out, they'll think I'm just kneeling instead of standing to wait. Alec will know though. That's really all that matters.

My back is straight and my head is down when the car pulls up. I don't stand. Alec comes up to me. "You may stand, Alli."

He helps me to stand, grabs my bag, and puts me in the back seat before getting in the front with Becca. No one speaks the entire drive to his house.

When we arrive, he opens my door and holds out his hand to let me out. He leads me straight inside leaving Becca to lock up the car.

We head up stairs. When we enter his room, I kneel beside the door without him telling me to. I hear him taking the scarves out of my bag.

"Strip and the go into position two," I rise and follow his directions, kneeling on his bed after I'm naked. "Look at me. You are getting three punishments. But they won't be that awful, for they were minor infractions. If you do good, I'll reward you. Understand??"

"Yes, Sir."

"Position four." I lay on my back. "Arms up. Legs spread." I do as he asks. He binds my arms to the head board and my legs to the foot board. I test my bonds and see I'm not going anywhere. He then places one scarf around my eyes, and one around my mouth. Gagging and blinding me. He steps back and takes a deep breath. "Beautiful." He whispers.

I hear a vibrating sound and then the object is put on my pussy. I gasp and buck my hips. It's immediately taken away, making me whimper. "Stay still Alli girl."

It goes back. A balloon feeling swells inside of me. Almost immediately, the vibrator is taken away. I whimper again, and get it back. Just as I'm about to cum, he takes it away again. I groan in frustration, trying to rub my legs together to get some friction. Two very hard slaps come down on the inside of each thigh.

"Be still Alli. And take your punishment like a good girl." I nod. He kisses me and I kiss him back, I get the vibrator back and he whispers last time in my ear. It's more intense this time, and I struggle to stay still. I feel like I'm about to cum again. He takes me all the way to the very edge, leaving me panting and sexually frustrated. "Good girl." He whispers, making my already sensitive pussy even more sensitive.

He moves away and comes back trailing what feels like a crop down my body and over my curves. When he reaches my pussy, he runs it over it lightly, then pulls back and brings it back down. Hard. I shout and toss my head, panting slightly. He repeats this 19 more times, I'm crying at the end.

Although I may like some pain, it can still be a punishment. And Alec made it very clear that's what this was. When he finally stopped, he kissed me there and whispered "Good girl," making me even wetter. I knew the final stage of my punishment was coming, I also knew it would probably be the worse, so I got ready.

Alec walked away one more time and returned. "You've been good Alli girl. This is the last one." I felt a paddle go up my stomach and stop on my breasts. I had a feeling this one would hurt. I took a deep breath as I felt the paddle leave my skin and then whistle back down across them. I shouted through my gag and the pain. He did it again, moving fast, not stopping until I had 35 solid strokes across my breasts and was crying hard. He dropped the paddle and untied me. Holding me in his arms for a few minutes, whispering praises.

"Thank you for my punishment, Master."

"Yes Alli. You took it very well. I'm proud of you. Do you want a snack??"

"No Sir. Can we watch a movie??" I smiled at him.

"Sure baby. Up??" I nodded, and fell asleep watching Up with a sore, sensitive pussy and sore breasts.

Sorry it's been so long. What do you guys think?? Please comment... Vote too... But I love getting comments!!