Tysm for 76 followers!

A/N

I am so grateful that you guys have followed me! (if you haven't im still grateful that your reading this!). 

I only started like a month ago and im so far on my followers, i am so grateful!

You Can unfollow me at any time, i wont Get hurt! I also wont Get hurt for hate, haters Are fakers!

So today is 16th of april and im celebrating my b-day! My b-day was in The middle of easter break, 2nd of april. So i couldn't have my b-day then.

Im having a pinjata and its a rainbow filled with all sorts of candy that me and my mom found, if you wondering We used around $50 US dollars. Thats alot... so We couldn't buy all sorts of candy. But We found a bag with alot of flavours on those small candies.

I also have this thing that There is 4 teams with 3 people on each team and There is diff Things to do.

Its not a normal b-day party!

I promise you everyone on The b-day is gonna be stronger after The b-day party. Its cause The Theme is like training but fun!

I got a brownie Cake and cupcakes!And some popcorn.

So rn We Are getting ready.

In my country the time We start is 4pm-7pm, 3 hours. So i cant write on my story today Even tho its weekend.

Here is some random stuff i know about you:

1. ty for reading
3. you Are on your device
4. you Are reading this
5. you skipped number 2.
6. you just checked if There was a 2.
7. you want to know How many words There Are
.8 your a creature
10. your either a robot or human
11. your wanting to come to my b-day just to Get candy
12. you skipped number 9.
13. you just looked if There was a number 9.
14. your on a planet or in space
15. 1 doesn't have thick words
16. you just checked if 1 has thick words
17. 8 has The . Before and not after 8
18. you just checked if 8 has The . Before and not after 8
19. your wondering Why There Are so many numbers
20. your reading this