Chapter 7

Time flew by and not much later the 4 of them were already standing in front of the entrance to the camp

While Heeseung and Niki were sorting out a few things, where they could set up their tent and so on, Sunoo and Sunghoon strolled a bit along the small stream that flowed right by the entrance.
"Hyung can I ask you something?" Sunoo started the conversation, Sunghoon nodded with a friendly smile.
"Is everything okay?" he asked and Sunghoon nodded again.
"Are we actually friends now?" he continued.
"We'll it's up to you, if you think we're or not." Sunghoon replied, which confused Sunoo, are they friends now or are they not?
"Can I ask you something else?" after he asked Sunghoon didn't gave an answer, so he decided to just do it.
"Why do you two hate each other anyway ?" this question seemed to have upset Sunghoon a bit.
"So if you don't want to answer..."Sunoo started but Sunghoon interrupted him.
"I don't hate him, I just can't like him." he finally answered, but there was no time for more questions since Riki and Heeseung had almost reached them.
" Let's go and set up our tent!" Riki said energetically and together they walked to their section.
"Sunoo are you coming?" he called out to him and Sunoo finally woke up from his thoughts, but why can't he like him....

"Riki-ah what's with the beer?" Heeseung asked his best friend while hitting the back of Riki's head.
"Well, we're not here just for the art project, we want to have a little fun too right?" he said proudly as he set the beer down.
"Here we are!" Riki said as they arrived at an almost empty place where just 2 other tents were set up.
"Let's eat before we set up everything, I'm really hungry" he added as he pulled out the camping stove.
"Heeseung Hyung you're the chef." he said and handed him 4 packs of Ramen.

Heeseung also cut a few other ingredients and began to prepare the Ramen, while the others were setting up the table and chairs.
Heeseung's gaze fell on Sunghoon, who was clearly having trouble setting up the table on his own and not even a second later the pink-haired boy was helping him.
They seemed to have gotten closer because Sunghoon smiled which caused a horrible feeling in him.
Nevertheless, he had to take care of the food now, he could not let Riki starve.

"You've outdone yourself again!" Riki enthused, making everyone laugh.
"It's just Ramen." he replied.
"But delicious." he said and continued to eat.
"They turned out really good." Sunoo added, whereupon Heeseung thanked him.
His eyes wandered expectantly over to Sunghoon who noticed this and smiled at him with the most beautiful smile on earth, which created butterflies in his stomach.
WAIT BUTTERFLIES IN THE STOMACH?!
Heeseung pull yourself together he tried to persuade himself which didn't really help, because if one thing was clear, then the fact that he had a crush on Sunghoon, even though everyone thinks he hates him...

____________________________________
It's so short I know 😭
Also it has been a while since I last updated again 😭
I guess I'm just too lazy...
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this little chapter 🥹
Thanks for reading!!