Chapter 9

Steamy session. . . be ready.

Rosé walks to her closet and pulls out everything inside her wardrobe

Rosé walks to her closet and pulls out everything inside her wardrobe. Pet store date. What's the look going to be like? Casual? Chic? She grabbed her white v-neck ruffle crop blouse and high waist straight light blue jeans. She hopes this is enough. She brushes her hair and keeps thinking, should she try something new? Maybe a ponytail? A braided? She goes with side braided hair.

Jimin:
I'm outside your building.

She checks her phone and panics, he is already outside. She grabs her linen bucket bag immediately and wears her white sneakers before proceeding to exit her apartment. When she is already in the lobby, she walks slowly and scans the outside if there's Jimin in there. He's there. He wears a black trouser and oversize white shirt, also a bucket hat.

Okay this is it, Rosé. your first hang out but for her this is a date. She doesn't mind what he's thinking but hell yeah she'll be calling this a date. She can't waste an opportunity just to be two of them ever.

"Hey!" She greeted when she ran a little to her. Jimin turns around and smiles immediately. "Hey, thank you for accompanying me to the pet store."

Rosé is giggling shyly while playing with her hair but she suddenly stops. Why does she act like a little girl? This is too icky even for herself. She cleared her throat, "Oh, sure! I love pets, my dog Hank really got spoiled by me. Let's go."

Jimin and Rosé decided to take the subway since Jimin doesn't have a car and it turns out to only take one step too so they don't need to ride a cab.

Rosé takes him to the biggest pet store in NYC, PetSmart on Broadway. Yesterday he only visited a pet store on 9th avenue which was a total rip off. A pet collar for $35, was that made from horse leather or something?

"So, how old is Hank?" Jimin starts a conversation as Rosé browses pet tools and needs along the aisle. Jimin holds a cart but Rosé takes charge of everything. Jimin already gave her a budget for today's shopping.

"He's three years old. He's not in my place, instead in my sister's townhouse. I think it's best for him to not be isolated in an apartment." Rosé replied.

"Oh, so I made a mistake then? I live in an apartment." Jimin is confused. Rosé panics but she shakes her head immediately. "No, I mean in my situation, who lives alone and always comes home late only makes him frustrated alone. For you, it's fine! You have Soobin and your work hours are not so busy." Rosé explained.

"How did you get him?" Why did Jimin ask that question? He's been wondering why she broke up with Mark in the past week. Were they really that serious? Is there something he needs to look forward to like a pet they share together or something they buy together?

Jimin panicked once he asked Rosé this morning to accompany him to a pet store. Isn't it sort of a date? Did she expect it as a date? Because for Jimin, it's clearly too intimate.