Part 6|1/2|ᴛɪᴡᴘᴏʀ "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ"🔞

ᴛɪᴡ]

"Ai Tiw, I'm going first, I'll take Gun home he's too drunk, bye see you bro..

Tinn shouted at me carrying Gun out fo the room, and that was also the only thing I remember...

Those two would seriously make a great child........I mean a great couple

Ack my head hurts as fvck..

I feel a hand wrapped around my waist and a face buried into my chest.. Who is this?... Shia it's Por...

THE HELL IS HE NAKED...
SHIA I'M NAKED TOO.......
Damn what the fuck happened..

ʟᴀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ]

Tiw and Por were cuddling each other at the bar and Phat said he's going home after Tinn went away with Gun.

Few moments later Tiw woke up dizzy and decided to wake Por up too...

"Hey Por get up, let's go home

"Nooooo, I dont want to, don't touch me, who are you.....

Said Por whining like a baby girl...

"Damn your too drunk...

Tiw pulled Por up but Por brushed of Tiw's hand and at the same time accidentally pulled Tiw into him..

Now Por is laying on the sofa with Tiw on top of him...

Tiw began to blush seeing this cute and handsome guy also pretty at the time, looking so good under him

But he immediately pulled away and drag Por out of the bar cause he wouldn't let Tiw carry him..

Finally outside the bar, inside Tiw's car, Por in the back seat so that he can lay down, while Tiw driving....

As Tiw was driving Por to his condo..

"Ai Tiw pull up...

And so Tiw did but not because he obeyed what Por just said but because he was startled by Por climbing into the front seat up to his lap, luckily the road is clear...

"Ai shia Por what the hell are you doing?"

Por just shushed Tiw with his finger(☝)

"Shhhhh... Someone might here us

"Huh....what?

Tiw was confused af
Suddenly Por pecked on Tiw's lips...

"Soft....
Por mumbled

(ALRIGHT WAIT A DAMN MINUTE WHY IS THIS GIVING ME PORTIW SUPREMACY INSTEAD OF TIWPOR?... ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY..)

"hey Por I think now's not the time and place to be like this....

"noooo.. I want to do it nowww"

"Shiaa, alright get up sit back there and be good okay?

"nahhhh but I want to do it nowww

(Tiw started driving again)

"Hell no, I'm too young for that...

"Don't you love me?

"Im too young for that what if you get pregnant,what will. Happen to us.........I STILL HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF ME SO POR PLS...

Por started crying (lmfao 😭)
"You dont love me....

"The heck... Ai Por stop crying like a baby there...

"but you dont love me anymore..

Repeatedly saying " u dont luv me" until they arrived at Por's condo....

"You dont love me anymore,whyyyyy"
For the 1millionth time.....

Tiw just kept on sighing through out the drive....

Por was given a piggyback by Tiw, inside Por's condo, to his bedroom down he goes and is laid onto his bed but still kept saying "You dont love me anymore"

Tiw was full of it and kissed Por roughly surprisingly Por kissed back, he jumped up onto Por, he's on top now... But he immediately broke the kiss and pulled away, laying in the opposite side, Tiw said...

"Uhm Por I should go now...

"Wait, drink with me first...

"come on we already drank at the bar right?

"Not satisfied yet..

And so Tiw agreed and now they're drinking like crazy again....

Their probably crazy right now

Tiw feeling dizzy while just sitting on the floor and Por lying like a dead body on the floor...

And so Tiw got up despite being dizzy, he stil managed to place Por comfortably on his bed tucked him in properly...

Tiw stared at the beautiful face , and before he knew it...

His lips were already pressed against Por's, Por's hand snaked around Tiw's neck, and again Tiw jumped up into Por, gentle and soft kiss that turned into an aggressive one...

Por removed Tiw's uniform and Tiw did the same to Por...

Unbuckled both or their belts...
Removed both of pants including everything... (iykyk)

And yep Tiw inside Por....

" ughnggg "

"Ah your tight"

"Ahhhnggg"

"Be gentle"

"Uhhh"

Por was so tight that Tiw kept on groaning, Por on the other hand struggled breathing because of the sensation Tiw is giving him....

Hot and lustful bodies collided with each other..

After all that hard work......

They cuddled and drifted of too sleep....

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ]

SSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED WOULD HAPPENED, WHYYYYYYYYY

- Tiw

𝗟𝗺𝗳𝗮𝗼 𝗮𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 😭
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗮𝗳 𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼...
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁🤍
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗵𝗮🤟
𝗞𝗵𝗮𝗽 𝗸𝗵𝘂𝗻 𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗵𝗮🤟🤍