Class

I will control the story from now on.
You decided to comfort Chris.

Hey Chris it's okay it's okay. I gave him tissues wiping away the tears from his eyes making him blush in happiness and embarrassment.

Your popularity,stays opinion and relationship with Chris has been affected majorly.

After a long night of reassuring the emotional members you finally sat down and began to think "should I have not joined stray kids,will the members see woojin in me too much?"

My back shivered.

Hey y/n....
It was Chris...he looked conflicted,his words were shakey and he stuttered a bit.

I- thank y-y-you so much for uh um h-helping me on stage...that meant a lot to me.

I looked into his puffy eyes.

That's okay Chris, I didn't know what to do and I just choose to comfort you..

Chris then interrupted me:can I tell you something...I wasn't expecting someone to comfort me in such a way before and I just feel like I could trust you with this situation I'm feeling...

TW:vent
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I reply slowly "uh you can tell me I guess"

Chris then spoke nervously

I hate myself,I literally hate myself.
I don't feel like a good leader.
Every member is falling apart very quickly and I fear that I can't put the peices back togther.
Being a leader is so shitty!
8 years of training and I kind of regret it!
Sure the members can be a lovely bunch but it's so stressful!
I can feel my self esteem just breaking apart slowly like paint peeling of a wall...
I really try to help everyone out...I try to listen to their worries and find a solution for their problems but why did no one ever do the same to me!? Why did no one ever think to return the favour?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Chris I don't know what to say....
I think you are a lovely leader
You're the reason why the group has been going on for all these years. Plus stay love you they literally do. You never should hate yourself...
The members love you...stay loves you...your family loves you. Sure there will be tough times but that's just life...and you can uh um overcome it right? Geez I sound so stupid right now I'm really bad at this advice thing.

Chris then replied in agitation "no y/n you are doing so well that helped me a lot I don't know what to say...thank you"

Chris then reeled me in for a hug, his arms felt warm and muscular as he wrapped around me.
His body heat made the stress I felt go away...

Chris...if ever need to talk...

I know I know he said
Cya m/n

Yeah cya...

A day later
(Sorry if my writing isn't as good)

I woke up feeling refreshed,I opened my hand trying to reach my phone but then I remembered of that stupid rule they have "no phones for a year"

I began to think what we were going to do today,how is bang chan doing..I hope he's okay

Your relationship with bang chan has changed

I walked into the main area of the dormitory

Hey y/n said han

Hey...what are we doing today?

Dance class and selfies class hyunjin replied

Oh okay...

Dance class will be easy but I really have to have good posture in selfie class.

15 minutes passed and we walked into the classroom

Hello dear members says the tutor

We all greeted quickly

Oh...I see we have a new member what's your name?

Y/n L/n

Well hello y/n as you can clearly tell this will be your first dance class should I go easy on you or?

I replied in a stern way:I have been a stay since pre debut I know all the dance routines so go hard I guess...

Confidence level increased

We practiced the dance routines for a while until Minho came up to me.

LEE KNOW TIME EVERYONE

hey dummy...

Yes Minho?

Put more back into it and also add a bit more spice to that slide you do...okay?

Mhm...

Geez you are shorter than I remember..Minho says

I glared at him intensely "don't you even dare"
Okay shortie he replied

I roll my eyes

(The height difference)

After a long session of dancing and messing around it's finally selfie class...
Yay...selfie class and then sleep...

I began taking a few photos with my really bad posture.
I kinda like them but most people probably won't but that's okay everyone has their own opinion right?

Lee know then came over to me and took my phone. HEY GIVE IT BACK!
*he put the phone above his head making me unable to reach it*

Damn shortie you feel a little fiesty today?
I clenched my fist and punched him hard across the face.

Ow! Sorry man sorry. He then gave me my phone back. "Geez you punch hard.."

Whatever... *I continue taking my photos*

Minho then smirked "you have such bad posture let me help with that"

*he grabbed my waist and put my hips forward and slightly moved my chin and lowered my arms*

You look way better now.
The photos were now actually kind of good due to minhos help

Thanks Minho....

No problem my short dude...
I stared at him yet again...

He chuckled slightly and walked away.

Your relationship with lee know has increased

I jumped into bed quickly after the selfies class and instantly went to sleep feeling really really tired.

The end of chapter 5

Sorry for the 5 months wait.

I hope you liked the story

Words:964 words