Kidnapped

It had been a few years since the two had moved to the Mushroom Kingdom. The brothers were happier than ever.

Mario enjoyed being viewed as the kingdoms hero, he enjoyed life with Peach, he enjoyed the fast paced city life.

Luigi on the other hand, enjoyed the forest, the colors, and the mushrooms. The two often had opposing views on what to do for the day.

Mario always wanted to explore. Luigi wanted to start a garden. Yet somehow they always came to a consensus. They always spent the day together.

However, that all changed when Peach proposed. Mario of course agreed, the two were inseparable. While Mario was planning a wedding Luigi was alone tending to his garden.

The loneliness was killing him.

A few months passed by and it was the day of the wedding. Peach looked beautiful in her white wedding dress, and Mario wore a matching white tuxedo.

Luigi was standing by Mario's side as his best man.

The pink toad standing in front of them cleared his throat. "Do you Mario, hero of the Mushroom kingdom take Princess Peach to be your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you Princess Peach, soon to be queen, take Mario as your king?" The toad asked

"I do!" Peach yelled out happily pulling Mario into a kiss.

It was a picture perfect moment, something out of a fairytale. Everything was at peace.

That is until the palace shook, a large growl echoing through the empty corridors. "Mario...." A voice growled.

A scaly hand breaking through the wall, it was none other than Bowser. "How dare you take the love of my life!!!" He yelled, Bowser seemed Pissed. He wanted to kill Mario, no he wanted him to suffer. Bowser thought for a moment.

"You take someone I love....I take someone you love!" He looked at Luigi.

Luigi's eyes widened. He was prepared to fight back. He couldn't be taken by that thing again. But he didn't have much of a choice, he was lifted up in a beam of light and brought closer to Bowser. Bowser's gigantic hands clutching Luigi tightly.

The turtle wasted no time leaving. He wasted no time tying Luigi up and tossing him onto the deck of his airship.

Luigi was terrified he was tearing up and whimpering slightly. "What...what are you going to do with me...?" He stuttered out. A hundred possible out coming playing in his mind."

"I'm going to marry you." Bowser replied.

"WHAT?!" Luigi yelled out very confused. He was blushing slightly.

Bowser laughed, "just imagine the look on your brothers face. It's going to be priceless. Oh but don't worry...I'll take care of my queen well." Bowser smiled.

Luigi didn't trust nor believe Bowser. "Umm...that's....that's not a funny joke..." he was in denial.

"It's not a joke...I'm going to marry you and make Mario regret his life choices."

"Oh....ummm....yay...." Luigi replied unenthusiastically.

The airship finally reached Bowser's palace. Luigi shivered as his past memories haunted him. He was terrified of bowser, he was terrified of lava, he was terrified of everything.

He felt helpless as he was dragged inside and forced up the stairs.

Bowser led Luigi into a huge room, the room had a big bed with green blankets and many red pillows. "This is my room," Bowser growled, "You'll he staying here. Can't have you escaping on me." He set Luigi onto the bed.

"Get some rest green Mario....I'll explain the rules in the morning.."

"Hey I have a name! And what rules!" Luigi yelled out.

"I said I'll explain in the morning!!!!!" Bowser yelled angrily. He hugged, "just go to bed! I can't have you passing out from exhaustion!!"