My name is Luigi

Luigi hardly slept that night. He was terrified. Every time he managed to sleep, we was awoken by a horrible nightmare.

Bowser was tired of it, his captive was disrupting his sleep schedule. Bowser let out a low growl, wrapping his arms around Luigi. "Go to sleep." He demanded.

Luigi struggled in his grasp, "I-I...I can't sleep...I'm sorry." Luigi looked like he was on the verge of crying.

Bowser sighed, a small frown appearing on his face. "You're scared aren't you. I bet you think I'm a monster."

"Well you did try to take over the world, and you tried to kill me." Luigi mumbled.

Bowser glared, "Well why should I care what you think?! You're my captive. I'm only doing this to make Mario mad, and hopefully to get Peach back."

"She doesn't...she doesn't like you..." Luigi whispered.

Bowser growled, "yes she does!!!! She's the love of my life!"

Luigi whimpered a little, he was terrified of Bowser. He should really learn to shut up. "I'm sorry please don't hurt me!"

Bowser's face softened, "just because I yell doesn't mean I'm going to hurt you. I would never hurt my fiancé after all."

Luigi sighed, he really did not want to marry Bowser. But it didn't seem like he had much of a choice.

"Aww don't worry green'stache you'll get plenty of time to get to know me. After all we aren't getting married till Mario gets here." Bowser teased.

"M-my...my names Luigi."

"Luigi....?" Bowser repeated. "Hmm nice name I guess...? Honestly human names are weird."

————-

Bowser held Luigi until the morning. He was hoping to keep his Queen comfortable.
Bowser didn't know why, but he felt the urge to protect Luigi. Maybe deep down he felt bad for the kid.

Bowser watched as Luigi slept peacefully. The human had finally fallen asleep. As Bowser didn't wish to disturb his green Mario, he got up to make breakfast.

From his time with Peach, he knew humans could be picky with food. Since he didn't know Luigi that well, he decided to play it safe. He made Luigi a simple egg and cheese omelette with mushrooms.

Bowser brought the tray with food up to his room. Setting it down on the bedside table. He felt conflicted. He had never cuddled with Peach before, yet here he was cuddling a prisoner, a pawn in his plan, an enemy.

Something about Luigi, made Bowser actually want to marry him.
———-

Luigi woke up with a yawn. Looking around the room, his eyes widening. "I thought that was just a bad dream..." he murmured out loud.

Bowser chuckled, "Oh I can make it so much worse. You're lucky I brought you food. Now hurry up and eat...we have a lot of work to do today." He demanded.

Luigi looked at the food, hoping it wasn't poisoned. But he was starving, he grabbed a fork and ate a few bites. "Wait.....wasn't there some rules or something you wanted to talk to me about."

Bowser glared, "I was going to do something big and dramatic and wait ti you were done eating but yes.

Rule one: You may not leave my side, unless you are sleeping or showering

Rule two: Any attempt to escape will result in a punishment

Rule three: No being mean to your king."

Bowser stared into Luigi's eyes, "and lastly....be nice to the children."

Luigi nodded, "I ....I understand." In all honesty these rules made some semblance of sense.