୨୧・Not So Happy Roni 2・୨୧

Remember that 'cliffhanger' I left you on last part? Well, now we're hanging out...on a cliff.

I was wearing a pink bikini and I was mostly admiring it while Chris was explaining directions.

Apparently, we had to jump from a whatever foot high cliff down into a safe zone, and well, survive.

Bridgette was the first to jump in, and she landed in the safe zone.

After a few other people jumped, I saw DJ refusing to jump.

-"No! DJ, you've got to jump! For your team!"

My team gave me a look, and DJ looked back.

"What did he say it was again? 2000 feet? I can't do that, man."

-"You have too!"

"Sorry Roni, i'm afraid of heights, and..."

I didn't hear anything else. That was the first time someone called me 'Roni'. From then I knew, I was in love.

"Girl, you're helping the other team." Leshawna said, putting her hand on my back, snapping me back into reality.

-"Aww....but-"

"Cmon girl, lets walk back." Leshawna said, guiding me back to my team was standing.

Leshawna was like a mother to me on the island. She advised me to do the right things, and when I tried to say no, she convinced me to anyways.

Chris had the NERVE to put a chicken hat on DJ. The AUDACITY! I wanted to slap him so hard, but I didn't, for some reason.

Well, after a few jumpers on the Killer Bass and a team swap, its our turn, and Izzy's on our team now.

"Sorry, there's no way i'm doing this." Heather crossed her arms.

"Why not?" Beth asked.

"Hello! National TV! I'll get my hair wet." 

That was the dumbest yet most agreeable thing I ever heard in my entire 16 years of life.

"You're kidding, right?" Gwen said, her hand on her hip.

"If she's not doing it, I'm not doing it!" Lindsay said, imitating Heathers stance.

I bit my lip. as much as I wanted to not jump is as much as I wanted to not be voted out on the first day.

"Oh, you're doing it." Leshawna said, bucking at her.

"Say's who?" Heather said, arms still crossed.

"Say's me! I'm not losing this challenge cause' you got your hair did, you spoilt little daddy's girl." Leshawna said, pointing at her.

At this point, all of us stepped to the side. we did not want to be in the middle of this.

"Back-off, ghetto-glamour, two-tight-pants-wearing rapstar wannabe!"

"Mall-shopping, ponytail-wearing, teen girl- reading, peaking in high school prom queen!"

I felt a little called out, except for the ponytail part. So elementary.

"Well at least i'm popular."

"YOU'RE JUMPING!"
"Make me!"

Leshawna picked Heather up like a misbehaving child and threw her down.

Heather landed in the safe zone and sneezed. "Leshawna, you are SO dead."

"Hey, I threw you into the safe zone, didn't I? Now I just hope I can hit it too."