More Than A Thousand Years ( FreenBecky)

Prologue

“BEC!” The girl called helplessly as she looked at her lover whose being tortured in front of her .In front of everyone in their town.

“ Please stop it! She cant take it anymore!” Another yell from the girl and a scream of pain from the other. But no one listened. All she can hear is the mocking of the people around them. The girl whose been being restrained ever since the torture of her lover begun stood up.

“ I am your princess! I command you to stop this right now!” she screamed as her tears fall for her eyes continuously. Then an authoritative voice spoke.

“ You should have realized that before committing such sin .Two girls together? That’s disgusting and you call yourself a princess? “ The man said then he signed his man to continue the torture to the other girl. And another scream of agony was heard.

“ Father! Please! We love each other!  And why is it that Bec is the only on being tortured!?” The princess asked desperately.

“ You’re really asking me that?” The man asked in a cold voice. And realization rushed on the princess mind. Her father is cruel. He wants to make the princess suffer emotionally for the sin that they have made. While the other one will suffer physically.

And with some few more hits.. The poor girl’s body finally collapsed. And this time they didn’t restrain the princess anymore and let her run to the almost lifeless body of her lover.The princess sat beside the girl. She guided the girls head to her lap to attain even just a bit of comfort.

“Becca… Im so sorry..” The princess cried,.

“ Shhs.. Its ok. Don’t worry.. Its ok..” Said the girl in almost a whisper as she reached the princess face with her bloody hand. The princess held the girls hand tightly,

“Sarochana…I love you.. Y-you know that right?” The girl said.

“ I love you too. Please don’t leave me..Becca I cant live without you.” The princess held the girls hand tighter as her tears falls and mixed with the other girl’s blood on her face.

“ Its ok. Y-you’ll be fine t-they wont hurt you.I.. I need to go now.. i.. “

“ No. Please.. Please..” The princess begged desperately and kissed the girl’s palm not caring if the blood will stick to her lips.
But the dying girl just gave a bright smile. The smile she always give to the princess whenever they are together.. The smile which you can never tell that the girl is in pain. But the truth is,, the girl took almost all her remaining energy just to give that smile to her princess.

“ You’ll always be my princess.. I... I will find you.. I will wait for you..’’ The girl said.

“ W-what are you talking about.. Becca. Please stop. My mother will help us. Please..’’ but the girl just gave her another smile.

“ I’ll find you..i promise.. In another life.. Or another world maybe? Don’t believe your father.. We.. we didn’t do anything wrong.. We… were just born in the wrong time and place..” The girl said in almost a whisper.

“Becca… Please stop talking..”

“ I’ll find the time.. The time were we can be together freely.. I’ll find you in every life time my princess.. Wait for me.. I’ll find you.. And we’ll be happy.. I love you my princess.. You.. You’ll be  my princess forever..” Rebecca said and with her remaining energy.. she lift her body and reached for the princess’ soft lips.

…………………….
Freen's Pov

I suddenly opened my eyes. Sweat all over my face..

“Damn. That dream again, What was that dream about..” I said to myself as I try to catch my breath. My heart is beating really fast. I can feel the pain those two felt. But the problem is.. why cant I see the face of the girl who died. And the weirdest thing is… I was the girl in that dream. The girl whose trying to stopped the painful torture of the other girl.
I cant get those bright eyes and smile of that girl off my head. Damn.. That girl has the most brightest smile I have ever seen in my whole life. Everything in that dream feels so real specially the pain the princess felt.