My bully~

~In the apartment~

Nishikage: Can you tell me already where you got into trouble?
Yoshiya: Nowhere...

She said without looking into his eyes. Nishikage approached her and took her chin, thereby forcing the girl to look into his eyes.

Nishikage: And the bruises from where then?

He said angrily. She looked into his eyes and took his hand away.

Yoshiya: IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!
Nishikage: YES, IT DOES! Yoshiya, you understand that if you don't tell me yourself, then I'll ask Nosaka to help me find those who did it!
Yoshiya: I can sort out my problems myself!
Nishikage: I see how you can! Even if you pretend to be a guy, but do not forget that you are still a girl! And as your boyfriend, I don't like the fact that there are so many bruises on your body! Even after training, you didn't have so many of them that it's already scary to watch! Please... Tell me what happened...

Yoshiya hugged herself and started crying. She knew perfectly well what her boyfriend would do to those who offended her... She also knew that if Seiya did this, he could be detained, and he just had to go to Russia in two days. The worst thing that can happen to him is that he can be removed from the participation of FFI altogether... Nishikage could hardly contain his anger, he wanted to know what kind of bastard he was. But seeing the state Yoshiya was in now, he decided to pull himself together and hugged her.

Yoshiya: Seiya... I don't want you to get in trouble because of me...

The girl clung to his chest, and the guy stroked her hair, thereby calming her.

Nishikage: Yoshiya, you are very important to me. If you have problems or someone has offended you, then I will do everything to help and protect you! Even if I might have problems because of it. Do you think I can safely go to Russia and leave my girl alone with problems?
Yoshiya: But... What about Nosaka? You wanted to play on the same field with him so much...
Nishikage: I think he'll understand me... and I'll still be able to play football with him. But there is no time to turn back... What if something much worse happens to you next time!? I'm going to go crazy...

Yoshiya raised her head and looked at Nishikage, who at that moment was looking at her with a sad look and a smile.

Yoshiya: Seiya...

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Nishikage, who had one hand on the girl's waist, lowered her lower, he climbed into her pants, thereby squeezing her ass, and with the other hand climbed under her jacket. Yoshiya, who did not expect this, let out a groan, the guy took advantage of the moment and penetrated his tongue into her mouth. The girl hit her boyfriend on the head, which caused him to pull away.

Nishikage: Ah! It hurts... for what?
Yoshiya: I'm sorry... I just didn't expect it...

She said, embarrassed and guilty. The guy wiped the sore spot and laughed. The girl was at a loss.

Yoshiya: What's funny?
Nishikage: The fact that you seem so bold and wild, but in fact modest and glazed.

Yoshiya pouted, and Nishikage gently took her face and ran his thumb over her cheek. The girl began to rub against his hand like a cat.

Yoshiya: I'll tell you, but promise not to kill them...
Nishikage: We'll see.

Yoshiya sighed.