CHAPTER 19

The aftermath of what happened that day, the day where the heroes and the students of UA high who were part of of the hero course faced something that wasn't human and yet...it showed mercy to them and showed how powerful it truly was when it ended the villains with just a snap of its finger and left the scene.

We cut to the police station in which detective Tsukauchi, with principal Nezu seated in an office. 

"Ok, here are the reports from the incident at the USJ.
So far based on those we have there were approximately 74 low level villains who partook in the USJ invasion...all Dead. There were no serious injuries to the students, only scrapes. The teachers however, had it the worst. Aizawa suffered serious bone splintering in his left arm and also suffered facial fracturing, but should take a few weeks to heal with any serious damage However, the orbital floor in his eye's were completely destroyed, it's unknown as to whether or not his eye sight will be impaired once he is healed up."

Nezu: I see, and what about Thirteen?

Tsukauchi: Despite some bad lacerations to her back, Thirteen is going to pull through.

Nezu: I see, I'm glad that Aizawa and Thirteen are ok. I'm just sad that I didn't provide them additional support.

Tsukauchi: You didn't know this was going to happen, it's not your fault.

Nezu: Thank you old friend. But, what about, our other problem.

Tsukauchi: Yea...The Villian that goes by Reaper dealt with the low life villians including the creature that one of the students heard, called a NOMU.
And also placed most of the heroes unable to stop the villian while also rendering Allmight unable to fight back.

Nezu:...Yes it was rather tragic for the students to see such a gruesome scene and also feeling powerless that Allmoght couldn't fight back along with the backup...this villian is rather crafty.

Nezu said with a sigh that escaped from his mouth.

'Just what kind of person are you...Reaper?'

Meanwhile inside of a hospital room...we see Izuku Midoriya sleeping soundly...until it was interrupted by someone holding the boys nose making him unable to breath.

"Is there a reason for waking me up...Kuroi-chi?" Izuku asked as he opened his eyes to stare at the now named Kuroi-chi who simply giggled at the boy.

"I just find it adorable for someone so powerful....to be so innocent"

She said as she felt her hand being moved until she was pulled close to Izuku, who simply stared at her with no emotion.

"Are you doing this because you want a reward?" He asked with the girl simply blushing while having hearts in her eyes.

"And what if I do~" She simply said as her lips gots closer to the boys...who simply got closer as well.

But it came to a halt as the door began go open.