chapter two ; the confession

Mike's pov

As soon as I heard the knock at my door I went to it. Opened the door, there stood will, soaked in the rain. "Uhm, mike, can I come in?" I nodded. "yeah, sure." I let him in and he takes his shoes off. "So uh, I needed to tell you something." "Okay, go ahead." What could he possibly have to tell me at 12:13 am?

"so uh, I know you and El are dating, but there's something important. I have to tell you this, and I'm sorry. Mike, we've been best friends since preschool, and I don't wanna lose you. You were the only person beside my family and strangers that were looking for me when I went missing. And that proves A LOT. I never wanted to get in the way of you and El, when we were at roller mania you guys forgot it was my birthday. I still can't forgive you for that. When you and El started dating I was a third wheel all the time. Sometimes I even got jealous. So mike, if I may say this, I like you. And I have for years now. I know you won't like me back and that's fine, I just hope we can still be friends. Your my bestest friend ever and I don't wanna lose you. But I love you. So please tell me if you like me back! Please.."

What.

Why does he like me? After what I've done!? I mean, yes he's adorable,, sometimes hot!! That's aside the point,, he likes me. Lets just hope that he'll let me do what I'm about to do.

"Will, i- I don't know what to say except..."

Should I tell him? I guess I should, but how? I just kissed El and we were magically dating.

Stay tuned....