Ch:1

Sarah POV:

The blaring sound of my alarm jolts me awake at 6 am, and I immediately feel a sense of regret. I reluctantly hop out of bed and reach for my phone, only to realize with a sinking feeling that today is the day of my internship interview. I hurriedly shower and get dressed, opting for a stunning red dress with a tasteful slit on the side, paired with elegant heels. Wanting to make a good impression, I apply just the right amount of makeup to enhance my features.

Glancing at my phone again, I see it's already 7:45 am. Panic sets in as I mutter, "Shit, I have only 15 minutes to get there!" Fortunately, the company is just 10 minutes away, so I rush out the door, hoping I won't be too late.

Arriving at the company, I'm directed to wait by the boss's office since she'll be conducting my interview. As I stand there, my mind races with excitement and nerves. Finally, the door opens, and my eyes widen at the sight of the boss who stands before me. She exudes confidence and looks incredibly sharp in her perfectly tailored suit.

"Sarah? Ready for your interview?" she asks in a poised and welcoming tone.

"Yes, absolutely," I reply, trying my best to match her composed demeanor.

"Good. Please follow me," she instructs, leading the way into her office.

We settle down, and she takes her seat behind the desk, while I sit across from her.

"So, why do you want this job?" She inquires with genuine interest.

"I have a deep passion for this career and a great admiration for this company. Since high school, I've dreamt of the opportunity to work here, and being your intern would be an incredible chance for me to learn and grow," I respond earnestly.

Her lips curl into a slight smile, seemingly satisfied with my answer. "That's good to hear. Now, onto the actual questions," she says, and the interview proceeds with the standard queries one would expect.

About 30 minutes later, we wrap up the interview, and she surprises me by saying, "Okay, I don't normally do this, but... you're hired."

Stunned, I can't believe what I'm hearing. "W-what? Really?" I stammer, my excitement bubbling over.

She nods and says, "Yes, really. I see potential in you, Sarah. Welcome to the team."

I can't contain my joy and jump out of my seat, nearly speechless. "Thank you so much! I won't let you down."

Resisting the urge to hug her in my elation, I extend my hand for a firm handshake instead. "I look forward to working with you."

"Great. I'll email you the paperwork later tonight, and I'll make sure your new office is ready for you to start tomorrow," she informs me warmly. "Congratulations."

Grinning from ear to ear, I express my gratitude once more before leaving the room with newfound confidence and a spring in my step. Today, my dream has become a reality, and I'm eager to embark on this exciting new chapter of my life.

(Ps credit to chatgpt for helping me make is better I came up with the skeleton of the chapter but chatgpt made it better. Chagpt just edited it.) I'm still learning how to write better. I promise one of these days I won't even ask for help from AI
July 19th 2023
Posted April 21st 2024
I kinda forgot I had this ready to go so....
Here is this gem hope y'all like it