Rules

No questioning my rules,I wouldn't make them if they weren't required. If any of them don't make sense,It's because I copy and pasted them from Another of my books,because I was too lazy to rewrite them.

1. No perfect Oc's you must have a flaw
2. You may do a Smut But only if you have permission from the other Roleplayer.
3. No bullying. What if i came up to you and said 'Hey,Your oc is stupid and so are you' that wouldnt be very nice of me now,would it? If your Oc is a bully then thats fine.
4. No butting in on Other peoples Rp's you may ask to join But if they say No dont be a B**ch about it.
5. You are allowed to curse But please censor It. Unless you have permission from the other player to curse with no censoring.
6. I accept Gay and lesbian Ships/Oc's We are not homophobes here. If you are,I accept that But dont be a pr**k to those who arent.
7. No stealing Oc's or controlling an Oc (or canon character) I am already using. If you'd like to say something for the canon character I am using,Ask NICELY For permission. Same goes for me with any characters you are using.
8.You can be the child of Another teacher,as long as it isn't principal weems.
9.Once you submit a form make sure you check in atleast a half hour later to see if i respond. So like,30 minutes. I usually respond as soon as i get the notification.
10. Add details. Atleast 4 sentences Long.
11.HAVE FUN.
12. OTP's for the rp should be revealed in the roleplay.
13. You have to play as Morticia and Wednesday.
14. Pass: who do you have to play?
15. Tell me any boundaries you have before the rp.