4. Having to let a good thing die

The slight mist of rain making the day so gloomy. The clouds separating the shining rays of light from the sun away from us down on earth. I payed my respects at the funeral of Jasmine, my eyes looking around seeing how much family and friends she had.

Emmett put his hand on my lap trying to bring me back to the real world from my thoughts. "Jasmine was a smart and caring young lady, she was the first to step up and help someone out and the first to stand up for them." A older man said who looked to be a priest.

"She had the biggest heart so with all the love she left behind let's use it and show her we will be just fine as she watches over us." My eyes glanced around see all the sad faces around.

I've only knew jasmine for a short amount of time but it felt like she's been a good friend for years. They had a small private funeral for Jackson and his father.

They didn't have much of family, and out of respect of the family they didn't want to publicize their death. I still went despite me not being family but my father was able to get permission for the both of us. Everyone stood up grabbing my attention, I looked up to see my father look down at me with a smile. "Come on honey." My father said as he stood up from his seat.

After the funeral everything just felt gloomy, and as the days went one the world continued to work its was day through day. Everyone moving on, moving on with their day, I wonder if the fact that two souls were gone were still in their head like how they're in my head or ...they just went on with their life?

Was I the one that was weird? Weird for not moving on? I sat in class as I watched Kevin talk about a few things, I didn't feel like learning anything today. I felt like my body was disconnecting from my body and everything around me.

Suddenly whispers softy crawling into my ears, making me feel even more off then I was. Kevin's voice started to sound more echoey and distant as if he was so far away.

I looked around and just see everyone just concentrating on Kevin's lesson. No one's eyes looking around just zoned in, but why couldn't I do it?

Was it the lack of sleep I got yesterday?

Focus

I looked around to see who said that but no one was even looking at me.

Focus

I could feel my self get itchy from the inside my head as annoyances ticked in my head. Why was life like this? Why when a life was gone the day has to move on?

Think

Was it because he wasn't a big hero? Was it because he wasn't well known in school? Or in society? Why do people only give a damn about anyone who wears nice clothes or has beautiful features? Jackson was beautiful in all ways, yeah he was a bit slow at times but that never stopped him from doing a great job.

Focus

Damn it Raven snap out of it! Jasmine was kinda sweet and such a big impact on people life but yet we still moved on? She could have been a hero? Or something important in this world.

Focus

Focus...focus..focus focus focus focus!!! I'm focusing!

I'm focusing too much! I could feel my body feel shake from the build up anxiety, my body feeling hot making me want to take everything off just to get the sensation of cool air. My chest tightening with each breath, looking around the room to see if anyone was looking at me.

My eyes landed on Christian who was looking at me worried and concerned. I couldn't be that noticeable of myself losing my shit?

I looked down at my hands and saw that they were glowing blue but not crazy but enough to notice. I stood up from my seat making my chair fall back making a loud bang, grabbing everyone's attention. I needed to get out of the room away from others, so quickly I ran out of the room. Kevin calling out my name but I needed to move away from everyone.