Chapter Twelve.

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE.
something to talk about

Vienna loved to gossip. Honestly, there was hardly a time when she wasn't snooping around to get the latest drama, but this time, the gossip was starting to piss her off. She had been entering the hospital with Bowie that morning, Vienna having stayed with the attending the night before, when she'd overheard nurses and other doctors talking amongst themselves about the Meredith-Derek dilemma.

The blonde intern scoffed and leaned over toward Bowie, "Don't they have more important things to do? Like save lives?" He looked over and opened his mouth, but Vienna beat him to it. "Seriously, this is a hospital. Why are they so stuck on who slept with whom, and who's married to who, when there are literal dying people here."

"What does she expect? She got what she deserved. Dating an attending!" The duo heard a nurse tell her friend as they passed by.

Vienna turned around swiftly, gripping the strap of her purse which sat on her right shoulder. "Are you fuc ━━ "

"Okay!" Bowie interrupted, placing his hands on the intern's shoulders and directing her toward her locker room. "You know, I think. . ." He trailed off as he was ignored, Vienna scoffed before entering the locker room to change into her scrubs. The male nodded and looked around awkwardly, shoving his hands into the pockets of his dark blue jeans. "Yeah, okay."

After the woman changed, she met up with her colleagues who were waiting for Bailey to start their rounds. "━━Like an exhibit." Vienna caught the end of George's sentence as she joined her friends. "Like the. . . " He trailed off as he noticed the blonde.

"Don't stop on my account, Bambi."

". . .Like a zoo animal, like that rare panda that everyone stares at."

Izzie looked at him, "Please don't say that to her face. I think that panda died alone."

"Wait, are you talking about Meredith?" Vienna folded her arms as Cristina chuckled.

George shrugged. "This could just as easily be you, if people knew about you and. . ." He paused, looking at Cristina before silently mouthing: "Burke."