chapter five

tokoyami pov :

You can say im not at my best right now but not the worst , after weeks i finally decided to return ( me and the rest of the squad convinced aizawa sensei to let me take a 6 week break ) .

So today I decided i'll finally open social media , which was a mistake, because i saw almost everyone and thier mothers know because shiggy opened his big crusty ass mouth !! ( I'll have a talk with him when we visit dabi again ) , literally everyone knows kpop stans , swifties, Bieber's , almost everyone ( how they know shiggy beats me ) .

Deciding im not going to worry about that , so I got myself ready by taking a shower, which took about 15 minutes , and dressed in a black hoodie and blue denim jeans with my white air force ( yep i know it's pretty basic ) , i kinda have no feeling to dress myself these days .

As i was getting myself ready i texted the others to make sure everything was going according to plan , at first it was a big surprise party but denki being denki couldn't keep his mouth shut ( him and shigaraki don't know how to keep a secret for shit ) , so we had no choice but to let them help with the party .

We actually celebrating midoriya & bakugo got verified and gained 100k/ 88k followers while shoto reached 200k so the gang decided that we would host a small congratulations party for them ( they asked me if im okay to have denki , bakugo , kirishima, sero , jirou and mina there which i said i didn't care ) as long as they don't talk to me then im enjoying that party, i know im probably being mean but im sure if you went through what i wet through ( I know people are dying & there are people that went through way worse ) you would understand.

So im at the table getting the balloons ready with shoji, who have been like a leach, cute , which im grateful for , if it wasn't for him then I don't know where my head would of been if I was alone ( maybe i should make it up to him ) . " Are you sure you okay with this tokie" said while his eyes are watching kirishima and mina who are getting scolded by bakugo about germs ? Idk whats going on there "yes I'm fine , why wouldn't i be , as long as they stay out of my way then we good for the night , i don't have the energy got them to be honest" said because denki have been looking at me ever since ive entered the room.

I know he wanted to tell me something but jirou used her quirk to shush him, which i mouthed "thank you so much " with her just returning a "no problem" , deku and shoto are busy with banners, dabi was planning to come with hawks and mirko but they got into a huge fight .

I don't know why they together in the first place , that whole relationship is toxic , if it's not dabi it's hawks , villain and hero just don't mix, hawks is busy with punch and mirko weed ( shhhhh don't tell , we all need a little fun in life don't we )

"I understand why sero and bakugo is here since they shoto and midoriya's boyfriends , this moment i rather have the league of villains here then those parasites here " said shoji with sato and koda laughing thier asses off and it didn't take long when i joined and it caused everyone to look at us " what's funny tokoyami kun ? " Said midoriya happily seeing me having a good time " it's nothing " " omg im glad , im glad you happy " said shinso , oh so that's why denkis here .... Why don't he just confess , idk why im giving love advice ..

30 minutes later

After awhile we were done with the decorations we celebrate till 12 ish and shinso and denki going up stairs? Yep they definitely drunk .... Oh OH NVM !!!! , Let's give them some privacy.

While i was sweeping i felt a tap on my shoulder so i turned around and saw kirishima " what do you want " i asked " im sorry i really am , I never intended to hurt you , it was never my intention " he said " well I was hurt and we can't change that , I thought that maybe there's some nice in you , I shared secrets I shared with you that i shared with no one ... You know what leave me alone before i man handle you " " please yami im- " " DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT , DONT , YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT, DONT YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND TO FUCK UPSTAIRS HUJ ? LEAVE ME ALONE " I shouted which earned everyone's attention while i just rushed upstairs.

I rushed to my dorm room to just halt and see shinso and dabi arguing, how the hell do they know each other ? , I hope whatever it is hawks don't get hurt , hes already taking care of me the last thing i want to do is hurt me " hey is there a problem ?" I asked which shocked them " no he was just leaving" said shinso as he went to his dorm and pushing past dabi and hitting his shoulder intentionality, after a while i looked at dabi " what is that about" I asked which he replied " nothin you have to worry about " he said as he walked past me .

Bakugo pov :

I saw everything with my own eyes and to say i was fucking mad was an understatement, we agreed we'll give tokoyami fucking space , but no fucking shitty hair had to fuckin ruin everything, i stormed over to him when there were little people left

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU SHITTY HAIR , WE AGREED TO LEAVE HIM ALONE , THE FUCKING DUDE IS ALREADY HURT AS IT IS , DONT NEED YOU ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE" I shouted at him punching him in the process, deku was already trying to pull me back but it was no use since im way stronger than him ( I know izuku is stronger that bakugo but for the sack of the story )

" kacchan please let's go , he's not worth it " plead deku ,he also was angry but he knows how to keep his anger in better than me . "WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS TOMORROW SHITTY HAIR "

While deku was dragging me i told him if we could stop at tokoyami's dorm room" okay kacchan, but what are you saying to tokoyami? " he asked as we stood Infront of the door " just like to apologize" i said as he looked shocked " OH okay " said while knocking but we got no answer so we decided we'll just head to my dorm to sleep .