01: aw baby, oh man

the day had finally come of professor's joon class, and juyeon didn't feel so nervous as last time. since he last met the boy named changmin. he didn't want to be a creep or whatever but he did a little bit of a background check on changmin, only because he wanted to get to know more about him. but, surprisingly, he didn't find anything. no one knew anything about changmin besides that fact that he doesn't talk to anyone in any of his classes. he just sits in the classroom and listens and afterwards leaves. just like that, no talking to anyone, and if he is, he only answers their questions and nothing more.

the first thing juyeon thought of him was that the brunette was just plainly boring. but juyeon also told himself he shouldn't judge changmin without actually knowing a thing about him, who knows, maybe he'll be able to get him out of his shell.

juyeon isn't at all talkative as he was with changmin that day. he's only able to talk to changmin so freely because changmin isn't an extrovert like everyone else juyeon talks to. in this case, juyeon knows he's supposed to strike up the conversation first, knowing changmin isn't. changmin doesn't look like he's the type to talk about something off topic of the assignment. it's up to juyeon to ask the off topic questions.

once juyeon enters the classroom he searches for a certain brunette head in the front row. he spots changmin quicker than he thought he would, and he excitedly makes his way to him.

"hello," juyeon greets changmin with a cheeky smile.

changmin tries not to get starstruck by the black haired boy's beautiful smile, he glances away and hums silently. "hi."

juyeon's lips curve into a bigger smile of the small cute greeting from the younger. he holds back the thought of ruffling the brunette's head as he knows they're still not that close for that kind of affection. but they will be...soon, he hopes.

their attention averts to professor joon who had walked in right on time. "good afternoon, my students! how was the first week of the project?"

everyone responded with different reactions, and juyeon and changmin could only wait and here their classmates response as they hadn't done anything the whole weak. juyeon glances at changmin and without thinking much about it, he leans close to changmin's ear and whispers, "i should probably get your number after this," and then he immediately moves away and averts his attention back on the professor.

changmin was too frozen in place to listen to professor joon's voice. his thoughts and heart raced in nervousness and confusion. he didn't know why that was, but anxiousness consumed him like a wave near a shoreline. suddenly, he wanted to push away juyeon or grab him closer to him, he didn't know which it was but he felt like it wasn't something he shouldn't have felt.

juyeon on the other hand didn't think much about it. somehow, he feels a little too proud about it that he can't help the grin plastering across his lips. he doesn't know how changmin reacted or what he felt but he hopes it wasn't anything too bad.

finally, class ends and both males clean their desk just like last time. only this time, changmin knows he has to say something to him before he leaves. "um..." changmin breaks the silence first, and juyeon's eye quickly dart towards the brunette, his attention fully on the small boy.

"do you...want to exchange numbers?" changmin asks, hesitant at first because he's never done or said anything like that. usually, other people ask first.

juyeon's lips perk up into a soft smile as he stares at the brunette, and changmin has to look away because juyeon's features are so enchanting and it's hard to escape his beauty. he's only met juyeon once but he can already tell the danger his beauty can have on him.