Triggered by Chase Atlantic

I'm driving way too fast in my Lincoln Town car and I think I might just flip it over. I'm coming your way and you will regret what you have done. I'm high as a f*cking bird, I think I might die. And to be honest I don't give a sh*t about it. Blurred lights are flashing past me, I feel like im in Star Wars or some sh*t. My head is super clouded I can hardly breath. swerving down the highway I take another swig from my bottle and when I was putting it down I swerved and it hit the dash and smashed, my hand is bleeding but I can't feel it I'm numb. I forgot what drug I took or how much but I haven't blinked in a minute, it's quite strange. I start thinking about all the things I might say or do to you for what you did, pay back, a big smile split across my face as I dodged a semi to get off the highway and fingering a gun in my right hand covering it in blood. 

      You'll be begging me to stop

      I'm not slowing down as I'm getting closer to her house. 

      Girl you gotta know right now, there's no way out 

      I'm outside her house. I've been wondering what all of these late nights have been about and I know now. I can tell that she's inside, the lights are all one. I walk up and kick the door in, while she's there looking at me in shock with her phone rigging. 

      "put the phone down" I say in a slurry voice voice, however I'm still really alert and shaking with anger. 

      "Who are you tryna' call huh? It's a quarter past four." 

      "Your drunk-d-do you need to-" her gaze slid down to the blood covered gun that I was gripping tightly. 

      "Is that a- gun??" she backs away only the slightest. "what the HELL are you doing with a GUN?! Just- just calm down... ok?" she said as I step a little closer, I can feel everything running through my veins like like adrenaline. 

     "but I am calm" I say in a dangerously calm  voice, pointing the gun at her. So many thought zooming through my head. 

      She doesn't even care that I'm bleeding?

      She screams. 

      Why is she screaming?

      "Chase! Chase- your not in your right mind! P-put it down."

      "Don't worry, nobody can hear you scream." I replied, "and I think I'll let these bullets talk instead, don't you think?"

     I'm not trying to hurt you, but I don't have a choice. If this is what its come to- them I going to let it all out. 

      You see, patience is a virtue and I'm all out of it. I want to make this count. 

      I pull the trigger.