one

Natalie wiped her hands on her clothed thighs as she sat in anticipation for her interview to start. She looked at her manager, Emily, who was behind the camera. Emily gave her a thumbs up and nodded encouragingly.

"Are you ready to start?" The interviewer asked her while sending a smile. Natalie nodded and the camera started recording.

"Hello, I'm Natalie Aniston-Pitt and today I am going to be answering some of my fans questions" She spoke with a smile while looking at the camera.

"What is a must have for long shoots?"

"I always have a blanket and a white monster ready for long shoots"

"Who is your celebrity crush?" Natalie laughed and looked at the camera.

"Jensen Ackles. I'm a big fan of Supernatural and through that I grew quite fond of the actor. I even met him a couple of times and I went into total fangirl mode" Her cheeks blushed slightly remembering how embarrassing she was.

"What is your favorite sport? To play and watch"

"I really love playing volleyball. I played it in middle school and high school. To watch would be hockey. Me and Milo go to games all the time"

"What's your favorite hockey team?"

"Vancouver Canucks" She replies with a large smile. Hockey was always something that she could talk about for years and not get tired of it.

"Do you have an NHL crush?" The interviewer asked with raised eyebrows. Natalie stifled an eyeroll and nodded.

"Quinn Hughes" She answered honestly.

The interview dragged on for longer than she expected. Irritated with the amount of dating questions she had to answer. She walked to Emily after the interview and let out a long breath. Emily had an apologetic look on her face.

"I didn't know that's what the questions were gonna be" She says. Natalie shrugs it off.

"It was fan questions. I shouldn't have expected to get questions about my acting. Most of the questions I get on the daily are if me and Milo are dating, which is literally the most annoying thing ever" Natalie groans near the end of her statement.

"If you guys dated it would be a disaster" Emily laughed.

"That's what I'm saying"

-

-

Quinn was sitting on his bed, fresh out of a shower getting ready for dinner with some of his teammates. He saw that his mentions on social media was blowing up and he rolled his eyes. A call from Luke came in and he answered it.

"hello?" Quinn said.

"Have you seen it?" Luke asked frantically.

"Seen what?" Quinn asks, his eyebrows pinching together in confusion.

"Oh my! Do you not use social media?" Luke asked.

"Not really. What happened?"

"So, you know how Ethan and Mark have like the biggest crush on the actor from Euphoria?" Luke asked.

"Yeah" Quinn responded, still confused on how this had anything to do with him.

"Well, she did an interview that came out today and you'll never believe what happened" Luke paused.

"Are you going to tell me?" Quinn asked getting irritated.

"Hold on! I'm sending you the clip. You have no fucking patience" Luke grumbled causing Quinn to roll his eyes. His phone buzzed with the notification and he quickly watched the video. His cheeks flushed when he heard what Luke was talking about.

"Oh" Quinn said. Luke laughed.

"You should totally try and talk to her" Luke suggests. Quinn contemplates it.

"Maybe" He quietly says.

"Oh, and Umich is not a safe place for you right now" Luke says.

"What. Why?" Quinn asks.

"Well... Mark and Ethan are... devastated. Mark's taking it better than Ethan though. Man was on the verge of tears" Luke laughs into the phone. Quinn starts laughing too.

natalieanistonpitt

liked by edwards.73 and 4,014,989 others

filming something new :)

milomanheim the fact that you took one with me too and chose to post this one.

natalieanistonpitt 😅

user54 literal godess

maudeapatow fucking queen

natalieanistonpitt i adore you

user029 quinn hughes liked and followed?

view 892,278 other comments

_quinnhughes started following you