cuddling, jiung .

⋆。 ゚ ☁︎。⋆。 ゚ ☾ ゚ 。⋆
⋆。°✩ cuddling, jiung <3
— proofread <3
++ also AHHHH PIWON HIT 3M ON TIKTOK AND 1M ON INSTA !! IM SO PROUD OF THEM

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

you and jiung were in bed laying next to each other, both of you mindlessly scrolling on your phones.

you started to grow tired, zoning in and out of sleep. so you set your phone on your night stand and rolled over to face jiung, whose attention now went on you.

"jiung?" you asked sweetly, making him also set down his phone and turn over on his side to face you. "can we cuddle?"

it was a extremely rare request for you to ask this since you knew how he was with physical touch, but you also really just want to cuddle him. the warmth and scent of him, it's enough for you to fall asleep in a heartbeat.

jiung's reaction made you a little worried, there was a shocked expression on his face while his mouth was a little bit agape. "if you're not comfortable with it or don't want me too, we don't have too." you added on, grabbing his hand and intertwining it with your own.

"no, no, i do. i just get nervous." he chuckled, making you feel a wave of relief wash over you, "besides, i could never say no to you anyways. you're just too precious."

you blushed at this, a shy smile creeping up on your face. you wrapped your arm around him and tucked your head into his shoulder, already feeling sleep creeping up on you. he wrapped his free arm around your torso, making you closer to him. he placed a cliche kiss on your forehead before leaning his head on yours, making you two feel at peace.

"i love you." he whispered, but when he heard your soft snores, he just giggled to himself.