Before you start || Request Page!

Howdy-do neighbor!

I'm just as excited as you are to start these stories/one-shots, as this is my first time doing something like this and I'm very passionate about these characters! (Maybe a little too passionate)

However, I wanted to go over some things first! Starting with the characters! With the information we do know (as of April 16, 2023) there isn't too much to go off of! So things will also have my own headcanons to them! But as seen on the creator's Kofi, some characters do have orientations already and I will stick with them! But below are some headcanons I want to make clear now~
﹏﹏﹏ ﹏﹏﹏ ﹏﹏﹏ ﹏﹏﹏

Poppy Partridge
Trans (She/Her)
Mother Figure to the Neighborhood

Howdy Pillar
Cis (He/Him)
Father Figure to the Neighborhood

Frank Frankly
Nonbinary (They/Them)
Dating Eddie

Eddie Dear
Cis (He/They)
Dating Frank

Julie Joyful
Genderfluid (She/He/They)
Crushing on Sally
Sibling relationship with Wally

Sally Starlet
Cis (She/They)
She does have a moon side
Is oblivious to Julie's Crush

Barnaby B Beagle
Cis (He/Him)
Best Friends with Wally

Wally Darling
Cis (He/They)
Sibling relationship with Julie
Best Friends with Barnaby

Reader
(They/Them/It)
Will be referred to by "Neighbor" or Petnames
Is ambiguous in terms of puppet or human, up to you neighbor!

﹏﹏﹏ ﹏﹏﹏ ﹏﹏﹏ ﹏﹏﹏

With these in mind! I would love to get requests from you all to help spur some ideas!

Keep in mind a few things though:

1. I will not be doing NSFW/Lemons. Clown does not want that and neither do I!

2. I will keep this PG-13, meaning this may include stronger language/cursing, violence, and more heated scenes.

3. There will be instances of obsession/yandere esque. I will make warnings appropriately.

4. Some topics of mental health will come into play. I will make warnings appropriately.

5. If I really like some requests, I may combine them, or make multiple parts!

If I use your request, I will be sure to tag you!

Ch. Descriptions for your needs!
🍎 - Fluff
☔ - Angst
😈 - Yandere/Obsessive

﹏﹏﹏ ﹏﹏﹏ ﹏﹏﹏ ﹏﹏﹏

If you made it this far, thank you neighbor for taking the time to read! I know you and I are gonna get along just swell! @:)

Welcome to the neighborhood and the stories to come!