14/4/2023

One day, the Student Council announced that an Easter Celebration will be Celebrated in another city, Kuningan. I was surprised at first and thought to my self, "Why do we need to go to whole nother city?" After we arrived at the destination, it kind of made sense why. Our city is incredibly hot, whereas Kuningan is cool. The games were fun, and the ride to the place and back home was by a police truck. Crazy, right?

14th April 2023, Cirebon

The trucks arrived, and we were put into groups. We thought the ride would be hot and that we would be sweating everywhere, but we could never be any more wrong. It was extremely refreshing! (well, sometimes it would smell a little smoky.) The wind was very strong, making it feel cold.

14th April 2023, Kuningan

About an hour later, we arrived at our destination, a certain villa rented in Kuningan. The air felt cold, yet the sun was hot. It was a strange feeling, foreign to us who have always lived in a hot city.

Before we started the games, we were grouped into 9 groups.

The first game was finding colorful balls hidden in plain sight by the committee. This game was hard for people who were slow. Not to mention that almost the whole school was participating, which made it even harder.

The second game was an interesting one. It was divided into 2 sessions. Team 1-4 and Team 5-9. Each team was told to line up. The last person in the line would have paper attached to their backs, and other teams would try to get the paper.