Important Author's Note

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that His Last Hope will be removed from Wattpad as of April 30th. Only three or so chapters will remain up as a placeholder of sorts. I've thought a lot about it, but now feels like the right time to take it down.

For anyone who doesn't know, HLH was the first novel-length story I ever wrote to  completion. While it's full of plot holes, purple prose, and grammatical errors, I am very proud of what that story was able to do. His Last Hope reached 1 million reads on Wattpad shortly after its first year of being on the site. It's amassed even more readers (almost 5.5 million and counting), but most importantly, it allowed me the opportunity to connect with so many of you.

Needless to say, HLH is not a proper reflection of my ability as a writer anymore. I am glad to acknowledge that I have grown a lot in the last 9 (NINE!) years. This is the reason why I feel like it's now time to let it go. For now, HLH will be transferred over to Ream as part of my backlist. Thank you to everyone who shared their love for my first novel. It gave me the confidence to be where I am today with my writing.

For anyone who would like to read the rewrite of this story, it is titled Extra Credit. You can find it over on my profile. It will be up on Wattpad for the foreseeable future.

Happy reading x