✦ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✧

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

❝  𝐅𝐋É𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈 𝐍É𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐎 𝐒Ú𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐁𝐎. ❞

This is an Expunged x Reader x Dave. 

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

This story must be the most darker, horror-ish and angsty than the other stories i've written depends on what your depiction of dark and horror is.  

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦; 

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦; 

Expunged. [ She is a content warning alone in herself. ]

Ocs being here

Body horror

Trypophobia

Verbal abuse

Self-depreciating thoughts [ ??? ] 

Cannibalism

Detailed descriptions of exposed rotting flesh

Religious/Cult themes

Attempted child sacrifice

Vomiting

Stalking

Obsession

Amputation of limbs

Cringe.

NOTES;

What you see in the list above, is what you WILL see in this story, so please please PLEASE READ EACH OF THEM CAREFULLY. i wouldn't want any of you to waltz in here and get triggered by something you don't like.

Please note that I would rather be DECEASED. then support these things IRL, So. It's all entertainment and mindless fun, until it's In real life, people shouldn't have gone through this and If you do, i'm sorry that you had to go through all that, i hope from the bottom of my heart, you will get the help you need soon.

The reader here can be addressed by Y/N or ______ [ yeah just deez underscores. ] with They/Them Pronouns as a pretty bow on top of this heart box full of flesh.

anything you will see in this book isn't  meant to resemble or demonize anything in the real world. 

This is inspired by the horror movie "Incantation" and the game "Yotsume God" go check both of them out, they had me wailing, sobbing, and begging for mercy on my knees...

✦𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍✧

《 𝙀𝙉𝘿 》

Have a great read!! :DD

I'm dazed and confused at my own story so its time to fix this fucking mess ☠️

to those who read this story before the unpublish button, welcome back 😭😭😭☠️☠️