1k special <3

Okay before I give you the special I just wanna say thank you to the few people that have read my first story on here☺

And I'm very thankful for those who have stayed and read the whole thing, and for those who tried it out ❤ Now enjoy this special.

It's been a little over 20 years since I've married dabi and had a little munchicin with him.

Tt's all grown up and even brought home a little boyfriend of his. Dabi was uneasy about him at first but soon he was welcomed with dabi putting him in a headlock and ruffling up the poor boys hair.

There was a knock at the door and Tt rushed to it, dabi following him just as eager as he was.  "Baby!" Tt shouted bringing his lover into a hug, which was stolen by dabi throwing him under his arm pit just after the two had a push up contest.

You wiped off your hands on a towel before swinging it around itself a couple times before proceeding to slap dabis ass with it "stop picking on the poor boy!" He let out a loud moan "oohhh hit me more~" he played grabbing your waist pulling you closer "gross dad" Tt said grabbing his boyfriend and kissing maru.

"Eh? Tt you know better than to greet your baby like that!" Oh boy, Dabi grabbed your chin, prying your mouth open he stuck his tongue down your throat. Dabis eye barely closed while yours were completely shut. He watched every expression on your face go from anger to a soft smile. He let your lips go "see~with love not with embarrassment!" He chuckled as you hit his chest lightly.

You walked away and gestured for them to follow you into the dinning room. They all sat down on the soft cussions placed neatly under the table. You grabbed the warm pot full of hot beef curry "baby put a towel in the middle" dabi did as you asked, you put the pot down then went back into the kitchen grabbing the rice.

You made your plate and dabis while he and the boys talked about whater dabi found interesting "thanks for the food" the boys all had at least four helpings of the food before they got tired and looked a little stuffed.

"Hey uh mister toya can I talk to you... Privately?" Maru asked, the question seemed to fly off the top of his head and he nodded and walked away outside with him.

You however already knew what it was bout and had already given your consent to it. Maru wanted to propose to Tt and he wanted to tonight as well, but he also wanted Toya's consent.  Tt looked nervously our the window and you did to. Watching as the two conversed.

Soon a smile spread across marus face and toya brought him into a hug. A very genuine loving hug.

They came back inside with maru smilling like a idiot "hey would you two minded if I stayed the night?" He asked, you looked over a toya.

(Yk that thing in avatar two when the water avatar communicated with their eyes ya that's what you two did)

Toya looked over at the two boy "I don't see why not"

You bid them them good night after the clock turned 11.

You and toya walked into your bedroom, you undressed yourself and turned on the bath water. Toya walked in and came and kissed you on the forehead "will you be able to sit still for the wedding?" You joked slipping into the bath. He shook his head at you and sighed, sitting down on the edge of the tub.

"You better be able to" toya chuckled, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. Lighting it he blew it down onto the bath water.

"Get in here" you demanded, he chuckled but gave his cigarette to you and undressed himself. Slipping behind you, you have him his smoke back as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Are they seriously have sex right now?" He asked, you burst into laughter at the sudden topic, "well can you blame them? Maru most likely proposed to him" you stated toya only groaned in response.

You leaned your head into his shoulder, this was the man you had chosen to stay with for the rest of your life.

And well you were pretty darn happy with that choice.

--------