Carpaccio-catch up

How you meet: When you were put into the Anzio Senshado team, you had to meet the commander and vice commanders. You met Anchovy and Pepperoni and Carpaccio. After some time working with them, you and Carpaccio started talking, and slowly, you fell for her. Unbeknownst to you, she fell for you too. You two started talking more until Carpaccio unintentionally said she liked you. You looked at her in shock as she turned beat red with her hand over her mouth, regretting what she said. You confessed you liked her too, which made her happy and smile.

First date: The two of you went to an extravagant Italian restaurant as you two talked about your interests to know each other better.

First kiss: Carpaccio planned to kiss you but was too nervous to act upon it. The two of you finished writing papers in the Anzio archive room when she decided to do it. Carpaccio asked you to help her put some papers in a file that was just out of her reach, so you did. She thanked you and cupped your face, pressing a kiss against your lips and pulled away, beat red. She gave a smile and held your hand, leading you out of the archive room.

You getting drunk: She stares at you as you drink more and more until you're sloshed. You act so loving towards her, calling her pretty and how much you live her as she could only blush. She helps you into and you pass out. She smiles, brushing the hair out of your face.

They get jealous: She knows you won't leave her, but she also worries you might, especially when another girl starts talking to you. When the girl touches your arm as your eyes dart around, Carpaccio comes to save the day. She wraps her arms around you, asking if you two could go home and you do. She pulls your hand and leads you out.

If you get into a fist fight: you two were walking together when she wrapped her arm around you when a man told you to knock it off. You snapped back as she pulled your arm, begging you not to do it. The man snapped back, and you two started to brawl. She begged you two not to keep fighting, but the harder the man punched, you did too. You sweeped the man's leg as he fell back and hit his head on the ground and gave up fighting, putting his hands behind his head and groaning. Carpaccio pulled your arm, dragging you away. She told you not to get into any more fights

They had a bad day: Being vice commander of Anzio can be stressful, so she just wants you to hold her. Even though you two have been together for a while, she still feels the intense love as you wrap your arms around her. She closes her eyes, smelling your shirt as she listens to your heartbeat.

Overworking: She sighed, watching you work. She approaches you, rubbing your back as she whispers that you should take a break. You disagreed, so she started massaging your shoulders, which helped you relax and nearly fall asleep under her touch. She chuckled as she let you continue working, refreshed.

When Carpaccio is overworking, she grips her hair, almost ripping it out on her desk when you put your hand on her back. She sighed, setting her pen down and hugging you, feeling your loving embrace, which calmed her.

You getting injured: She gasped, watching your Carro take a direct hit and knocked you out of commission. She felt angry until your voice came over the radio, asking for help. She stared as you opened the hatch, helping your driver out as you two were covered in your blood. The match stopped so they could help you off the field and continue. Carpaccio was silent, feeling anger as Anchovy started ordering them to attack. Carpaccio ordered her driver to roll forward and single-handedly took on the entire enemy team. Anchovy and Pepperoni ordered her not to do it as she shut off the radio, ordering the attack. Somehow, she managed to take out several tanks with just her tank and brought disorder among the enemy teams ranks. After the match with an Anzio victory, she looked down at her boots, realizing what she did just for you. She hurries to the medical tent and sees you with a bandage on your head. She wraps her arms around you, thinking about how angry she was but also how much she loves you. She doesn't want to be that angry again.

You have a better tank: She stares up at the size of the tank, telling you Anchovy is going to get jealous. You ask if she wants to take it for a spin, so she goes with you. She sits down in your lap with a red face as you drive.

You get in trouble with the law: Her eyes dart at you, the officer, and back at you as you explain what you did to the officer. The officer asked if what you said was true and agreed, not understanding what you said. The officer gave you a verbal warning and walked away. She told you to refrain from doing that in the future.

Throw a snowball at them: She stares at the snow as you two stand outside. She opens her mouth, holding her tongue out to catch one in her mouth. As she's distracted, you grab a handful of snow and throw it. She screams after feeling the cold and grabs a handful of snow, and throws it at you.

When you two break up and get back together: She thinks about it, wondering if she made the right choice. Her friends said so, so that means she did. Right? Thoughts crossed her mind, and the issue that made you two break up kept her up all night. Still, she tried to believe what she did was right. Carpaccio is naturally quiet, but she was too quiet. She wasn't not really participating much in practice. Anchovy scolded her about her performance and demanded her to get better. After practice, Carpaccio asked if you two could talk, and she told you about how she felt and knew what she did was wrong. You admitted what you did was wrong, too, and she asked if you would still take her back. You said yes, and she pressed a kiss in your cheek, thanking you for forgiving her.

When you propose: If she thought she couldn't have loved you anymore, you prove she could. When you got down on one knee, making her gasp when you reveal a gold band ring, telling her how much you love her and how much she means to you. She couldn't say a word. Tears fell down her cheeks as she felt her knees go weak as she held out her hand as you slid the ring on her finger. When you stand up, she wraps her arms around you and presses a kiss against your lips.

When you sleep together: She lays down and rolls over as you wrap your arm around her waist, pulling her to you. Your breath tickled her neck as she held onto your hand, staring into the darkness not in fear but in love as she feels your light snores before she fell asleep herself with the love you possess for her.

When you try to kill yourself: She stares at you, repeating no as she grabs your hands and pulls you into her arms, begging to know why you tried to do that. She sticks by your side, not letting you out of her sight. When you aren't in her line of sight, she panics before finding you again and making sure you are okay. It takes a long time for her to trust you to be alone again. She doesn't want to lose you.

Movie night: She watches a romantic Italian movie with you, taking notes on some cheesy lines and repeating them to you in the future.

When you get caught smoking: She frowns as she watches the cigarette burn, sending a thin line of smoke and ash in the air. After a good while of you smoking, she confesses to you that she doesn't like it and wants you to stop. Slowly, you wean off it. Slowly and very stressfully, you break free from that demon's grip, and Carpaccio is happy for you, rewarding you with a kiss.

You come back from the war: When you left, she felt sorrow and dread she had never felt before. Every letter you sent her sparked the flame she felt as she waited for you. You wrote that you'd come back home at a certain date, and Carpaccio waited, but you never showed up. Your letters stopped coming in, but she felt hope. Hope that you'd come back. You knocked on the door, and she pulled you in. She was happy that you were finally back home. She wanted to tell you all the things that had been happening here when she noticed your smile was gone. Your eyes hollow of emotion. That hurt her to see you like that, and she was determined to help you through it.