04

"I won't let anything happen to you

"I won't let anything happen to you."

"Let's go

"Let's go." Chad said after hang up on Wes. "I'm gonna take my car, so I have it." Madison told him while she opened his car door. "Be careful." Chad grabbed her wrist softly. "What are you my dad?" Madi teased and slammed his door shut just make him mad.

She walked over to her gray honda that thankfully the keys were in it. Her car was obviously checked by the police the night before. She opened up the mirror to check if her lipstick was messed up and a note fell into her lap.

"Your next, slut..."

The note was wrote in blood, Tara's blood. She immediately began driving away terrified to be alone. She beat Chad by a long shot to the police station.

She waited for the boy twin before going in. He pulled up and parked right next her, he must've saw the look on her face because he basically ran to her car. "What's the matter?" Chad asked after opening her car door. She just handed him the note while he helped her out of the car. His eyes went wide while he read it.

He hugged her once she was standing up straight, putting one hand behind her head. "I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered into her ear, he definitely felt how fast her heart was beating.

They walked in the station together and immediately saw there friends, talking to Wes mom. "Finally your here!" Amber greeted only Madison by a tight hug. "What's wrong?" Mindy asked noticing the look on Madi's face. "This was in my car." Madi held up the death note, all her friends in shock.

"You need to make sure your never alone!" The blonde sheriff demanded then ripped the note out of her hand. "Okay."

"Where were the two of you?" Sheriff Hicks questioned looking between Chad and Madison. "We went to go get my car, I let Tara use it." Madison answered biting her nails. "It took you thirty minutes to get a car?" Sheriff Hicks wondered, writing something down in a notebook.

"That is kinda weird." Wes added on looking at the two of us. "Are you trying to say we killed Vance?" Chad asked looking at Madison. "No one said that, but it is a possibility." Mindy told us shrugging at her brother.

"Why is there lipgloss on your lips?" Sheriff Hicks questioned and they immediately knew that they were caught. "It's probably Liv's" Madi tried to save herself. "I don't wear lipgloss, and that's your shade! You fucking slut!" Liv shouted at Madison, why did everyone think she is a slut? She's not!
"Liv, did u cheat on me?" Chad mumbled causing tears to form in Liv eyes. "I'm sorry!" Liv apologized. "Save your breath."

"Sheriff there was another attack at the hospital!" Another cop yelled from across the room. "I have to go, you guys can leave!" The Sheriff Hicks yelled. They all knew that it was Tara or maybe even Sam.

"Amber come with me." Madison took Amber by the hand and ran out of there. They both started running as fast as they could to her car.

Finally after what seemed like forever they made it to the hospital. The Sheriff spotted them " Can we come with you?" Amber asked Hicks who nodded.

"I've got a body outside a bar on Main, and then you get attacked here." Hicks rolled her eyes clearly stressed the fuck out."You said the call came from Amber's number?"

"So? We know he called on my phone before when he attacked Tara." Amber reminded them, assuming that the killer was a man. "Or, and I'm just spit balling here...you're the killer." Richie accused the black haired girl. "And where were you when all this happened?" Amber questioned him scooting closer to Madison. "I was... watching Netflix." Richie answered making Madison's chuckle at his shit alibi.

"Ooh, yeah Super-solid alibi, bro." Amber teased elbowing Madison a bit too hard. "So where were you?" Richie returned the question. "I was questioning Amber and her friends at the sheriff's station." Sheriff Hicks answered for her.

"Yeah, we came as soon as we heard." Amber gave him a snug glare. "But, you know, the Netflix alibi is good, too." Amber added on slightly smiling. "Both of you, stop it!" Hicks demanded making Madison jump a bit.

"You're gonna put more cops on her room, right?" Samantha wondered crossing her arms. "Yes, and I can move you to a private floor Deputy Vinson knows what he's doing, you'll be safe." Hicks reassured her but she didn't buy it one bit. "Like we've been so far?" Sam sarcastically asked. "Samantha, let's step outside"

"Guess what?" Amber asked Tara while taking her hand. "What?" Tara struggled to let out. "Liv cheated on Chad!" Amber told her causing her eyes to widen. "Holy shit!" Tara uttered. "That's not all, then Chad put the lips on this one." Amber pointed at Madison making Tara even more shocked. Amber was clearly mad at the fact they kissed, why tho?

865 words

"Something bad is bout to happen to me."