7

Kai's POV

    I woke up extra early because of my cousin. I got changed and made breakfast for both of us. My parents aren't around cause of work. So I have to do stuff on my own. My cousin Liz (not from Ive) came down stairs happy. "I can't wait to meet your friends" she said. "Same I can't wait" I said all smiley even though I didn't want her to.

    I didn't want Liz to meet my friends because most of my friends are guys and whenever she finds one attractive, she flirts like CRAZY!! Don't even get me started with my friend Hyunjin. We got there and if your wondering how the school looks like well here.

 We got there and if your wondering how the school looks like well here

Yes it's that big <3

    When we got inside, we head to the schools back yard and found Beomgyu and Yeonjun sitting together under a big ass tree. "Hey Yeonjun and Beomgyu! Meet Liz:)" they both waved and I looked at Liz cause she wasn't talking back and yep she fell in love with both of them. Smh

    "It's r-r-really nice t-to meet you" she said while putting her hand on her mouth while smiling. I
Yeonjun and Beomgyu looked at her like they knew about her crushing on them.The bell rang and I went to walk Beomgyu to his class and left Liz with Yeonjun.

    "So did you like her?" I said while looking at him. "Nah she's reminds me of those girls that act cute around her crush which gives me the ick" I bursted out laughing. "Can I tell you something at break" he said while stopping Infront of his class. I nodded and went off.

    I went to class and saw Taehyun sitting next to Soobin. "Hey Bin and Tae" I said while sitting next to them. They both said hi and continued talking. I didn't mind until Taehyun said something about Yeonjun. "So you like you're enemy?" Taehyun said. "No dumbass why would I like him?? Gross ew." Soobin said while looking a little red. Me and Taehyun can clearly see what's going on.

   After class Taehyun left with me. "Hey did you see soobin's face I'm class?" Taehyun said which I nodded. "Do you think he likes Yeonjun?" I said which Taehyun also nodded. We headed towards the cafeteria for break which we saw Liz hold Beomgyu's arm. "Oh hey Kai" Liz said in a cute voice.

    "Hey Liz, meet Taehyun" I said while looking at Beomgyu. "Hiii I'm Liz!nice to meet you!!" She said while doing the same thing she did this morning. Beomgyu needed help because now Liz was measuring hand sizes with him but before I could Taehyun stepped in.

    "I need to borrow Beomgyu for a second." Taehyun said while glaring at her which she got annoyed at but she let go. I was surprised as Beomgyu but they headed out. "Are they dating or some shit?" She asked in a annoyed tone which I simply nodded as a no. But now that Kai is thinking about it he has two new ships he has to take care of.

    Kai took out his phone and went on notes.

   Mission:
   Yeonbin/Soobjun
   Taehyun/Beomtae

He smiled as he went off to class with Liz until he got a text from Beomgyu about the talk that they were gonna have but it didn't happen. They are planning to text after school.