Swamp

First time writing lol, i was bored.
(I do not own The Mandalorian or any Star wars content) Cover art made by me. Kinda rushed just wanted to write something :3

(SPOILERS)
This story will have spoliers for season 3 of The Mandalorian. Set after S3 E6

The story starts off on a swampy planet near Navarro.

"Din!" Bo yelled whilst firing her blaster at a 20 foot snake. "Let's kill this thing before it swallows us whole!" Din jumps from down the tree shooting his grappling line sticking on the face of the beast.

He runs the snake behind a tree causing it to get stuck between two branches. Bo yells, "Now!" Din then stabs the beast with the Dark Saber, ending it  where it stood.

"Jeez" Bo said panting. Din retracts the saber and hooks it on his belt. He noticed a scar on his arm but didn't think much of it. "Let's go find a place to camp before it gets dark".

They walk around the area to search for a good spot. "Is the kid safe where he is"? Asked Bo. "He will be fine", Din said in a calm reassuring voice."I mean after the pirate attack and all.." Bo said worryingly. "We will be back soon, so i wouldn't worry to much" Din said in a teasing manner. "Im not worried! I don't do the baby thing" Bo said embarrassingly.

Din looked forward seeing an area with trees covering a small cave. "Well stay here for tonight, once  we get the ingredients we will head back". Bo was glad he changed the subject. "I wonder what greef needs them for, it better be worth all this trouble", Bo said and she takes her helmet off moving her sweaty red hair from her face.

Din and Bo make camp setting up a small fire and some jerky the had in their pack. Din sat down noticing he was really sweaty and dizzy. "I'm going to grab some water" he said.

Din started to walk to the stream when suddenly he fell on his knees catching himself with his hands. "Din! Are you okay?" Bo ran over to see him shaking trying to stand up. "Go sit down ill grab some water".  She grabs her canteen and quickly grabs water from the stream.

She heads back seeing din laying on the floor hearing him struggle to move. "What happend?!" Bo said considered. "The snake... Its venom got into my wound" Din said in a trembling voice. "let me see" Bo grabs his arm worryingly. She sees a deep scar with some venom coated over. "We need to get this cleaned".

She grabs din by the waist lifting his arm over her shoulder. She sets him on the floor, with his back touching the wall of the cave. She takes her helmet off hoping Din won't notice her worried expression.

"I need to take this off" she removes the fabric and armor Dins left arm. - Is this what he looks like under there- She wondered. She snapped back to the task at hand. Bo grabbed the medicine pouring it intk his wound. "Rgh", Din moaned in pain. "Forgot to say it will burn" Bo said in a humorous way. " I will need stitches he said whilst clenching his fist in pain.

Bo knowing he will be okay in the morning, her thoughts wondered back. "His skin is so smooth yet rough, he has so many scars" she thought to herself. "Bo..." Din said in a regretful way. "Yes?" She responded, never hearing him talk this way. "I can't lift my arm.. i need you to give me this water...." She quickly sewd up the scar. "Are you sure about this, you will feel normal in the morning.." Bo said even thoe she wants to see what he looks like under the mask. "Do it.." Din groaned.

Bo slowly lifts the top of his mask. She trembles in anticipation, yet trys to snap back to help her friend. She slightly lifts his helmet showing his stubbly face and soft yet coarse lips. Bo puts the bottle to his lips letting him drink. -i did not expect him to have facial hair, it looks smooth yet rough.- she thought to herself not even seeing above his nose.

Din drinks the water, his helmet sliding back into place. "Thank you" he said in a reassured voice. "Dont menti-" Din falls into Bo's arms limp and unconscious. Bo's heart pounds as she is squished into a corner with Din's head on her chest. She can't move from the weight of a man and his heavy beskar armor.

The warmth of his body overtakes her, in this cold night. Bo feels butterflys in her stomach hoping this last forever. Her hands still on floor she moves them up slowly wrapping them around him trying not to wake him. She quickly falls asleep hoping he wont rember this in the morning.

The next morning, the wind has a slow breeze throught the muddy air and overgrown trees.
"Urgg" Din growled trying to move his soar body. He slowly opens his eyes only to see that He is laying ontop of Bo. -wha... What happened?- He thought as his heart pounds with excitement. Din looks up at her face as she sleeps, her Red hair and soft face glistening in the one ray of sun coming through the dense trees. Din tries to get up, which then happens to knock over Bo and he catches her in his arms. -Shes a deep sleeper- He thought to himself surprised. Din is laying on the floor staring at the roof of the cave.

Bo sleeps on his beskar chestplate face touching it. Din realizes this and gets up into a sitting position. Bo's legs on his lap while he holds her waist. Bo wakes up. "Din..." She said nervously and surprised realizing where she is sitting. "I want to tell you something.." Din slowly takes of his helmet. Din and Bo make eye contact with eachother. Din looks at her lips and grabs her behind her head softly.