𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 58 (M)

This chapter written by juinso.

Previous chapter~

Y/n: *wrap her hand around sana's waist while lay her head on sana's shoulder* you're so beautiful.. *whisper into sana's ear*

Sana: y-y/n.. *look at y/n through the mirror*

Y/n: why are you so beautiful today..?? * look at sana through the mirror*

Sana: you're drunk..just go to sleep..*try to push y/n*

Y/n: *sniff* you smell so good.. *then kiss sana's neck*

Sana: a-ahh.. *moan*

Y/n: *move Sana's head up then kiss her*

Sana: *kiss back*

Y/n: I know you want me too.. *pull away then pick Sana up then went to their Bed*

Y/n's POV

I lay her down on the bed and went on top of her as I felt a bit sober now. In this position, I can see that her bathrobe hiked up her leg showing off her milky thigh, the top also open wide showing her big breast.

I look down at sana while trailing my finger on her soft skin from her neck down to her collarbone going down across her valley chest down to her stomach and moving on her thigh. She let out a shaking sighed and goosebumps is everywhere on her skin, enjoying my action.

"Y/n.." she called while pulling me by my neck and kiss her passionately. My hand laid on sana's hip then moving to her thigh and squeeze it a bit as she moaned into my mouth.

"Yes" I broke the kiss and replied then kissing her neck while she moving her head to give more access to her neck.

"Touch me.." I heard what she whispered, but I just want to make it clear. "Huh..I can't hear you.." kissing and licking her collar, leaving a few hickeys on it, is my favorite thing to do. "Please touch me more, baby..." her begged bringing smirk to my mouth and who am I to not give her what she want?

"As you wish, babygirl" kissed her lips, kissing her body before stop in between her thighs. I kissed her thighs and everywhere but her pussy. I felt her twitch a bit when i blowed on her pussy.

"Baby.." Sana husky moan make me wanna hear it again and again, it really turn me on. I slipped my finger along her fold, groaned as they were soaked. Moving around but avoid her clit making Sana's face turn into a frown, move her hip try to get me touching where she wanted it the most. Touching around for a few minutes before find the entrance, the tip of my finger enter Sana as she moaned loud, it was so tight around my finger and it try to pull my finger deeper.

I laid down on my stomach and wrapped my arms around her thigh pulling her close to my face, keep her spread in front of me. I leaning my head in and pressing my nose against her fold, inhaling her sex scent. Her scent got me all hard and turn on so bad.

"P-please..don't sniffing it..it's so e-embarrassing.." she try to cover her pussy while hide her face with other hand.

"I love your scents..it make me hard..." with that i lean in and lick her clit as her entire body jerk tighten her thigh around my head. After she relaxed her body, I give her a long and slow lick on her slit.

"U-ugh fuck..." she keep moaning as I start to eating her pussy out.

Her moan and the sound from you eating her are filled the bedroom. Pushing my tongue inside her tightness and licking her inner wall while my nose poking her clit as she started to clench around my head.