Leave me alone

Monday
17/4 12:25 PM

" So tomorrow for the practical lesson we'll be mixing coke and mento- Ah! Miss Y/N! The rules haven't changed since last year, correct? Talking in class isn't allowed, also stop swinging on your chair." Your teacher paused the lesson and started raising her voice at you which made the whole class look back at you.

She walked over to you and corrected the chair, she started raising her voice even more telling you to focus on the lesson or else you'll mess up the prac tomorrow when you've got science with her again. "That's it! Lunch time detention see me in room A02 after class during break, you better not skip it or it's a letter and phone call home. " She was going off at you while the whole class was staining at you and snickering, except for your two friends in that class, Yoimiya and Kazuha. Once the bitchy teacher finished yelling at you in-front of the whole class she went back to the front of the room and continued explaining the lesson for tomorrow.

Quick A/N here that was based of a true experience except everyone in my science class hates me 😔

|~After Class~|
12:30 PM

As you walk through the busy halls to A02 with Kazuha and Yoimiya you three decided to start shit talking Mrs Gray
(A/N she's my science teacher and omg she's a bitch)
"I hate that teacher so much, I'm so happy it's our last year here! Speaking of which, are you guys doing year 11 and 12? I'm 100% not, I'm going to help my dad with his fireworks!" Yoimiya happily yelled whilst Kazuha was making way for us to get through the halls to get to this stupid room.
"I might, I kind of want to take more English and geography lessons, their my favourite subjects after all " Kazuha was so much more calmer then Yoimiya, I don't see how he stays this calm 24/7.
"What about you Y/N? What are you planning on doing? " Yoimiya practically jumped on you to get your attention after asking the question.
"Uhm, I'm not sure yet sorry Miya, I might do 11 and 12 since my grades honestly suck here. " You awkwardly said as you where approaching the room. " Ah sorry guys we're here, I need to leave you two now. Make sure to tell everyone why I'm not there, I'm sure Hu Tao would be wondering where I am " You pretended to cry as you where walking away from Kazuha and Miya into the room that's going to take up the other 30 minutes of your break.

You walk into the classroom, the teacher was sitting their on his phone and in the corner of the room, a boy with purple hair and purple eyes was sitting there, he looked to be asleep. You sat at 2 seats away from him so you didn't disturb him, you took out your sketchbook and started sketching some of your friends, Kazuha, Yoimiya and Hu Tao. After 5 minutes the teacher suddenly spoke " I don't get paid enough to be here, just stay here and behave I'll check in on you two at 5 minutes to the end of class then you two are free to leave. " as soon as he said the last few words he was out of the room shutting the door behind him leaving you and the boy alone.

He lifted up his head and rubbed his eyes, he was asleep after-all. He looked around the class room until he saw you, he just looked over to see what you were doing with your sketchbook. After awhile you noticed he was sort of staring at you, you look over and decided to start a conversation with the boy.

You lean over to him and introduce yourself " Heyy! I'm Y/N, hoe about you? " You asked him ina cheerful tone hoping you got an answer from him, but instead he scoffed and looked out the window, How rude. You stand up and sit in the chair next to him and tap him on the shoulder. " It's rude to ignore someone when their talking to you, you know? " You hopped that got his attention but he sighed and looked over you with a ' 😐 ' face. After want it felt like an hour he finally spoke. "You're so annoying. My names Scaramouche, now leave me alone."

Scaramouche huh? What a weird name. You sat their for a second before you said something. " Hey! We should be friends, I could introduce you to my group? How dose that sound Scara? " He glanced over to you, the way he looked over gave you shivers down your spine, such a cold look- " No. " God this man is rude, you let out a quiet sigh. " How about you give me your number? We could chat and maybe you'll consider being my friend! "You said in a semi-joyful tone. " Did you get a detention for talking in class or something? You never shut up. And no, your not getting my number. " Oh come on, no need to be such a bitch about it. " Oh come on!! Give me a week at-least? " You said hoping he wasn't a prick about it. " Fine it's **** *** ***, happy? " You type his number into your phone. " Great I'll call you this arvo! As soon as you finish your sentence the teacher walked back in. " You guys are free to go, just make sure you don't come back here again, got it? " You both your things and walk out of the room for the last 5 minutes of your break. I wonder if he'll actually be my friend..

——————
A/N
Hey guys! It's yo girl here, I hope you liked this first chapter,
It's been 3 years since I've written something like this and it's currently 10;39 PM rn
But I'm on school holidays 🤩
So it's all fine, I still have all of this week off

Like I said In the opening chapter please tell me any suggestions or comments
I'll make sure to try and reply to them all!

1029 words

——————