Maddie x shy!fem reader

♡: A/N: I accidentally lost my account since I used my school account but I found a way to get it back :]

Request by: MoonsObjects

♧: Since your shy it was always a hard time for you to make friends, and if you tried it was always awkward meeting new people, you hated eye contact, you always find it uncomfortable or disturbing you didn't know why it made you feel the way it did but it made you feel like that. You had almost no friends, it was always weird trying to talk to them since sometimes you were forced to talk to people, since your parents wanted you to go outside and have fun instead of staying home, in my room all alone.

♧: One day you decide to take a walk outside, enjoying your time alone. After awhile you decide to maybe go get something to eat.

♧: You went to English Flour & Daughters Bakery. You sat at a table and looked what to order (It's been awhile that I watched Amphibia, so sorry if I got something wrong.) You sat at your place waited for someone to take the order. Meanwhile, you saw a light blue frog and just like the other frogs, she has four fingers per hand and two toes per foot. Her hair is a light pink with dark pink spots and bulbous in appearance with a small knot on her head, making it look like a mushroom cap. It covers one of her eyes, but the one that is visible is big and yellow with black, slit pupils similar to that of a snake. Her clothing were a very little; just a black sack dress with a brown rope for a belt and is barefoot.

♧: You just look at her for awhile, she doesn't seem to notice, she did seem a bit eerie at first but the eerie feeling you had on her went away, the more you stared at her.

♧: You kinda got lost in the time, since you just staring at her. All of sudden you got cut off on your own thoughts by the person taking your order. Since of your shyness, you got a bit nervous, you finally told your order.

♧: When you went back to to look back at the frog, few seconds later, she seemed to suddenly noticed you staring, you turned your head the other way. You felt embarrassed that she caught you staring at her. You tried to just focus on something, but you keep thinking that she maybe didn't find weird and creepy, you tried to not get a peek since you didn't want to get caught again, you looked outside, wondering what to look at.

♧: After a few minutes, you got your order. You tried to not think of the girl from earlier, you decide to take a peek when you realize she wasn't looking at you, you felt a bit of relief, that maybe she forgot about the small incident.

♧: You could try to know her, but you thought that it would be weird to just come up to her out of nowhere and ask her to be your friend, you also didn't had any courage cause of you shy personality.

♧: You tried to think any possibilities but you couldn't find any good ones, you could maybe come to the place more frequently. Probably she would notice you, but that be weird, coming to this place everyday just for the light blue frog to notice you and staring at her.

♧: You payed for the food and left the place. While you were walking home you kept think about the light blue frog, you could maybe try to approaching her one day, if your courage was there, but no, you were just a shy frog who doesn't even have any courage to talk to people with your shyness. Weirdly you you didn't find her creepy like most people did, you thought she was a bit misunderstood and she was. People misunderstood by a creepy frog, that learns magic to curse people, maybe the rumor with her 'curses' she would freaked you out just a bit.

[it was just rumors it couldn't be true..]

♧: You thought to yourself, hoping it was true, but at the same time it didn't bother you she c9uld do curses, but you hope she wasn't going to that with you.

>The next day

♧: You woke up, you half forget about the incident, but you did remember the pink hair and light blue skin of the frog.

♧: You kinda wanted to go, but she didn't remember the incident, but at the same time the food was kinda good...soooo you went back.

♧: You walked in the bakery again, you sat at a different place, maybe you could get a better view of her, but you find yourself a bit weird, coming to just stared at the girl, but you find another reason to come her, it was for the food. You already order so you waited. Meanwhile you were staring at her, she looked like she didn't notice you, but in secret she knew you were staring at her, she probably thought that you were one of the people who found her eerie.

♧: You find yourself getting butterflies in you stomach, you hoped it was probably you were humgry but you're thought deep down said it was probably that you were in love...

A/n: I'll do a part 2. I'm very sorry I hadn't post in months almost a year, I lost my account and was focus on school stuff, so I hope you like it, thank you for all the people who waited patiently :] Anyways see you next time. This wasn't proof read btw, so sorry for some grammar mistakes.

words: 961.