Chapter 14

I landed in Korea and took a taxi to Jisung's house. I hope he's in the house. The taxi ride was quiet. The 40-minute ride flew by. When we arrived at the house, there were already cars in the driveway. The black one is Chan's, the white one is Niki's car. I haven't seen the other 3 cars yet.

When I entered the house, they were all facing me. 'Baby, I'm so happy to see you!' Niki walked in. 'We're done.' With that, I walked up the stairs. I went into my room and locked the door. Shortly after, I heard a knock on my door. 'Y/n, everyone's gone. Let me in.' It was Jisung. I opened my door and stared at him. 'What do you want?', I asked him. He looked at me confused. 'Why did you break up with Niki like that?' He looked so confused. 'I know about the plan.' He stared at me. 'What plan are you talking about?' He asked. I showed him the video on my phone.'Now leave.' I closed my door and started to cry. I hate him.

I needed only one person at that moment and that was Jeongin. He is the only one who understands me. I packed a bag and ran out of my house. I ran all the way to Jeongin's house. Just as I was about to knock on the door, I felt someone hug me from behind. 'I missed you so much Y/n.' I could hear Jeongin's voice breaking. 'I am back...' Was all I could say. I turned around and hugged him. I never wanted to let go of him again. 'Come in.' Jeongin opened the door and walked in. We went into his room. It was mainly black and grey. I sat down on his bed. He sat down next to me and I hugged him again. 'I will never leave you again, I promise.' I looked into his eyes. He looked at my eyes and then at my lips. 'My eyes are...' He pulled me in for a kiss. It was the most perfect kiss ever. Our lips moved in unison. When we broke away again, I hugged him again. He pulled me closer to him. 'I love you, Y/n.' He said in a soft voice. 'I... I love you, to Jeongin.' I leaned my head against his chest.

At this moment I knew I found my soulmate. I never stopped loving him and I will always love him, no matter what. 

A/n: I know the end isn't the best, but i ran out of ideas for this story and I really wanted to have an end. I hate it when stories aren't finished.

I'll work on a new story soon, I already have a few ideas.