Part 1

Sweden!!!I will insert Sweden's accent...

"Oh hey (y/n)! Come on in!" Finland had invited you over to drink hot chocolate with him and you accepted. "Hej (y/n), hej m' w'fe." Sweden walked out of the kitchen. You giggled at Finland as he told Sweden not to call him that.
(Time skip)
You breathed in the aroma of the hot chocolate as your mouth watered. You couldn't wait to drink Finland's hot chocolate as you guys sit by the fire place(take note it is early in the morning). "Hey Sweden, you should join us!" You offered Sweden. "Yeah Su-san, it would be fun!" Finland added. "O'ky..." Sweden sat on the couch between you and Finland.
(Time skip)
Well, it is getting late. You and the Nordics were chatting about random stuff that happened in life. "Oh look at the time! Looks like times up so let's get ready for bed." Finland said. You got up and stopped, oh yeah! You just came today, "uh guys where do I sleep?" They paused and stopped walking. Right, where would you sleep, you are their guest so they can't make you sleep on the couch. "Uh guys if it's the couch then it's fine I just need some pillows and blankets." Oh alright you made their job easier. Denmark, Iceland and Norway gave you their pillows and Finland and Sweden gave you blankets. Once they left the living room you off the lights and lay on the couch. "Ah...What would I do tomorrow." You wondered where Finland wants to bring you to and dozed off.
(Time skip)
The next day right after breakfast, you and Finland traveled to Åland. Obviously you were enjoying your time. Back at the Nordic household, someone is worried about you. "Hey Sweden! You alright?" Denmark asked, "is it about Finland?" Sweden shrugged his shoulders. Actually, he doesn't know who he is worried about anymore. It is Finland or is it you... You and Finland has been gone for like what? A few hours and Sweden's already worried.
(Time skip)
You and Finland finally came back just in time for dinner. "So who is cooking today?" Finland asked. "Well how 'bout (y/n)?" Denmark said, you looked at Finland and nodded. "Sure I could cook, I just need to know where the ingredients are." Finland smiled and dragged you towards the kitchen. Welp, looks like it's all up to you.

Done with first chapter. Sorry it's short.