Chapter 6: Everybody Lookin' Like a Honeymoon (part 2)

The woman in the village who was amazed by Dopey's singing walked up to him and introduced herself.
Jenna: Hi, I'm Jenna. I didn't know you could sing like that.
Dopey: Well, I couldn't sing or talk at all before that. Now that I can do both, I can finally tell people myself that my name is Dopey without someone else introducing me.
Jenna: So you were singing because you're single while your friends are in relationships?
Dopey: Exactly. I just recently hooked up with my friend's mom. It sounds weird, I know. It's like the song Stacy's Mom, except, of course, instead of being in love with Stacy's mom, it's Empathy's mom. 🎵Empathy's mom has got it going on.🎵 I'm sorry, I just love that song.
Jenna: It's okay, I also tend to sing a lot of songs out loud. 🎵It was the summer of '69!🎵
Dopey: That's also a good song, and I'm pretty dirty-minded when it comes to anything having 69 in it.
Jenna: What does it mean?

Dopey: I suggest you don't Google it.

Jenna: Okay. Well, it was nice meeting you, Dopey.
Dopey: You too, Jenna.
They waved goodbye to each other and Dopey went back to the cottage where everyone else waited for him to get back so that they can look at more memories through the Gem of Perception.
Sneezy: Oh, there you are, Dopey!

Dopey: (chatters like Perry the Platypus) Sorry, I couldn't resist. (It does make sense to add that since Dopey and Perry are both voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.)
Megan: Was that you singing outside?

Dopey: It sure was. It's been months and it still feels weird being able to talk now.
Doc: Well, a good thing about that is whenever you're whistling, I repeat the same thing without actually translating it for Grumpy.
Grumpy: You do that on purpose, do you?
Doc: Hee-hee, I sure do! But I just don't want to frustrate you the more I do it.
They both blushed and shared a tender kiss. Everyone else thought the two of them were adorable as always.
Happy: Cute couple!

Sneezy: I know, right? I'm glad that Em wished for them to be together.
Grumpy: Aha! So she is the reason why I've been with Doc for more than a year!
Empathy: I don't want to see the flashback just yet so I'll just explain it. Shortly after I met you guys, I wished for myself to always have my wishing ability, and when after I made that wish, I remembered I was still living in Shippensburg and about 6 months before I came here, I was fangirling over you guys and out of nowhere, I wished for you two lovebirds to have these feelings for each other and they would confess those feelings when they are ready and they have their first kiss when they go and get those elves, but the king of the elves or whatever would interrupt them before they actually touch lips.
Grumpy: Of course Gingercakes would do that.
Empathy snapped her fingers and made her voice sound just like Gingersnaps.
Empathy: It is Gingersnaps, Mr. Grumpy sir.
She snapped her fingers again and she went back to talking in her normal voice.
Empathy: That's another wish I made that the readers don't know about.
Sleepy: So you can snap your fingers to wish for something?
Empathy: I can still simply say "I wish," but I can think of something that I want to wish for and then I'll snap like Thanos for it to come true.
Doc: So you wished for Grumpy and I to kiss after we left the elf kingdom?
Empathy: Yes, and I'm not gonna say if you two... (short whistle)
Em does the same finger into hand circle motion she did in the previous chapter.
Grumpy: So one of the times that we were shown doing something together is where we become more than friends offscreen?
Empathy: Yep!
Em looked straight at the audience.
Empathy: And we'll show the flashback in the next chapter since the author meant to publish this chapter yesterday.
It is true. I was hoping that I would get this done yesterday but I guess not.