slut me out

it's late at night, you're just barely beginning to slip out of consciousness when you hear the wet slapping of my foreskin on the cold tile growing increasingly loud and quick it's so long that it drags and claps on the ground as i walk
it gets louder and louder until it stops at your door. all of a sudden you hear a series of repetitive thuds as i gently slap my dick against your door. the sheer force and weight combined with the moistness begins to warp the wood. it starts parting and leaves an opening for me to enter. but my dick is so huge it can't fit.
the door creaks open but you can't see anything because it's the dead of night and it's so dark. you see a dark figure grow closer to you, and you notice a humongous, gigantic, long, veiny mass coming off of the figure.
"roll over" my booming voice commands your whole body and you obey. then i mount you and you feel my huge wet throbbing member penetrate you. i start sliding in and out, then i pick up my pace and now i'm pounding into you repeatedly but you love it
after 3 consecutive hours, my super prominent, sculpted abs begin to get tired from thrusting so thrustily and i stop.
as i pull out you see the biggest cum load you've ever witnessed or even imagined in your life. i glaze you like a donut. it's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen, my penis secretes the most delightful fluid.
"taste it.. it's sweet." i whisper as i slap it on your tongue
"promise that my nut taste like sugar gravy...." you then realize that i'm none other than nle choppa. "slut me out" i say as all my words become bass boosted. you pass out from exhaustion because we've been going at it for 3 hours straight. this is the best night of your life and the peak of the human experience. and then.... you wake up. it was all a dream. but you can still feel some remnant of my beautiful iridescent cum and it leaves you to wonder if it truly was a dream...