First Story Announcements and Updates

Hello there! I'm Thomas Zelretch. Well, that's mostly the name for the fictional protagonist for my "The Son of Zelretch" story, but I'm not planning on revealing my real name or giving out pictures with my face on them any time soon. Some might also remember me from the early days when I went by "Strider the Rebel", the name for the protagonist of my other story.

As of today, February the 20th 2024, I am now 21 years old and I've been on Wattpad and reading fanfic for about. . . (counting fingers) 4- 5 years? I'm not sure myself, guess it's just been that long. And, might I add, the whole reason I got Wattpad is all thanks to watching that one Mirabeau Studios video that read that Abused and Neglected Male Reader X RWBY fanfic out loud.

Yep. That's the whole reason why I'm here. 

Do I want to make an explanation for myself?

But if you don't know who Mirabeau Studios is, the video below is his most popular video as of now and one of my personal favorites. 

But anyway, I now want to focus on being able to get to the important parts: the announcements and updates for "Weapons of God: Revolution" and "The Son of Zelretch"!

First, my "Weapons of God" story's prologue is still being rewritten, but I'm determined to finally republish it in the next two weeks. And hopefully, in time, I'll finally be able to write the last two parts for the "Defying Destiny" arc featuring the battle between the Revolution and the Shie Hassaikai. 

It has been way too long, and I feel like everyone has been patient with me and has been eagerly awaiting an update and deserves something in return. So, if you scroll down, you can see a little thing I made. . .

These are the two-pixel sprites I made for the original protagonists of Weapons of God, Strider and Fate! Since I'm featuring the Daganronpa franchise as a part of the story, I decided to create pixel sprites based on the style Daganronpa is used to

These are the two-pixel sprites I made for the original protagonists of Weapons of God, Strider and Fate! Since I'm featuring the Daganronpa franchise as a part of the story, I decided to create pixel sprites based on the style Daganronpa is used to. I originally planned for this to be in the re-release of the prologue, but I really wanted to show you guys, so here we are!