Drive home

Luna pov:
I was scrolling on my phone on the way home till gavin had said "we're here at your house." I grabbed my purse and my phone and went inside my house as I waved goodbye and he waved good by pulling out of the driveway. The time was around 3:00 and I wanted to get into something into something comfy.

(The next day)
It was the next day and I woke up to a text from the boy yesterday at the mall named gavin

unknown number:
Hey want to hang out
Today?
                                                           Luna:
                                                             Sorry kid I
                                                             Cant
unknown number:
Why? 
                                                       Luna:
                                                      Because I have a
                                                      A life un like you
unknown number:
Be for real why can't
You hang out?
                                                     Luna:
                                                      1: I have softball
                                                      2: I have friends
unknown number:
So I am not your
Friend?  
                                                Luna:
                                            Look if you want to hang  
                                         Out come to the softball
                                        Field.
Unknown number:
Bet!

I finished texting Gavin and I realized it was 11:00 and I had to be at the softball field for 12:00 I went to the bathroom and got dressed.

(What she wore) I had got my softball bag out of my closet and went to the car and waited for my mom and Mya my sister and we drove to the softball field

(What she wore)
I had got my softball bag out of my closet and went to the car and waited for my mom and Mya my sister and we drove to the softball field. The whole ride I had my air pods in scrolling through tiktok and looking at sanp stories while giving Gavin the address to the filed. When we got to the filed me and Mya went to go look for Gavin while mom had went to the store. I found Gavin and I told him to sit next to my sister Mya on the bleachers while I went into the dugout and unpacked. "Let's go luna." Gavin had yelled when I ran to the pitchers mound I made sure no one was looking and gave him the middle finger while he gave it back to me while Mya had hit his finger down since he was acting like a five year old.

(After softball)
Softball was finally over and I had told mom that me and Mya were going to get a ride home with Gavin since Bryan his camera man was fine with it. "Do you guys want to go to target or Walmart.?" Asked Bryan "target." Said Gavin "target." Mya had called out. "How about you Luna?" Said Bryan. Target is fine with me!  He had drove us to target and we all went in Mya had jumped on Gavin's back while I was texting autumn while walking. We had got into target and we went to the sport section and Gavin had got a soccer ball for us to use at his house.