before

BEFORE

𝐉𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐱 was young when she first came to the island. She always wanted to ride horses, so her mother and father caved in, letting her ride at Bright Feilds. Her first day at the stables was when she met Pin her bestfreind and her sidekick or her other bestfreind  Sunny. When she met pin, she was about 10 and he was 11 she was on top of one of the horses that she was riding at the time when the horse must of got startled by something and Jupiter fell off but falling on someone? She looked to see how it was and it was a boy with brunette hair that was just above his eyes but when she looked into his eyes seeing these beautiful blue eyes she was now in a trance and on the other hand Pin stared at her eyes seeing how green they were. Then they both got off eachother whipping off dirt then Jupiter finally said something " i-im sorry I didn't mean to fall the horse got stardeled, are you ok did I hurt you I didn't mean to I am so- " she got cut off by Pin " your fine im Pin Hawthorne you are ? " " Jupiter Fox " " Freinds ? " " Freinds " and that is how they became bestfreind.

A/N: hi !! This is my first ever story ( kinda ) so pls dont make fun of my horrible spelling or anything this is my first ever time writing something like this so yeah !! Xoxo