~We'll be the perfect team~ Sidney Prescott x reader

This is an Au where Sidney is ghostface and is trying to get reader to join her and be ghostface as well also reader will be using they/them prounons this was requested by raidenshogunishot
Y/ns Pov:
I was absolutely terrified, I was in my girlfriends room and found a ghost like mask, and black rope. the same costume they said that the killer wore when murdering Casey Becker, and Steven Orth. with what looks like a voice changer. frozen in shock I didn't hear footsteps behind me "so..I guess you know now" I turn around to obviously see my girlfriend, this just felt like a horror movie, I just never thought my girlfriend would do this. she just smiles "well don't be afraid sweetheart" she said taking steps towards me, I felt so scared that my heart dropped. I started to cry from fear, and I just felt so awful that Sidney's the killer "c'mon sweetheart don't cry..I have an offer for you" she gave me this mischievous grin "I actually liked you..so I'll let you live, you just have to take this offer" I look at her confused, scared and nervous. "I'll let you live if you join me" all I managed to get out is "..what?" She chuckled at my confusion "I'll let you live if you become my partner..my partner in crime!" She whispered "c'mon Y/n we'll be the perfect team and you'll be spared" "think about it Y/n! You can get revenge on who wronged you, those who tried to belittle you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hihi I'm so sorry for making this short and I'm sorry it took me awhile I haven't really been feeling good but I hope you enjoyed this