Return

Bakugo POV

6 weeks later

IT'S FINALLY FUCKING OVER!! I'm surprising Izu today since, he was actually waiting for me to arrive tomorrow. The store just closed and I look like some freak watching from my car window. Once parked I get out and look to see the door still unlocked.
"GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!" I yell going next to the door that brought us to the back after seeing he wasn't in the front.
"Oh fuck off- I just wanna go sleep!" I hear whining as steps get to the front and I tackle him as he passes the door frame tense.
"Didn't know you were capable of cursing freckles-" I chuckle and he calms down glaring at me.
"I hate you." He glares at me trying to be mad but he still hugs me tightly.
"Weren't you suppose to come back tomorrow?" He asks giving me a sweet kiss.
"Yeah but I wanted to surprise my little boyfriend~" I smirks and he hugs me.
"I missed you.." He sighs nuzzling in my neck.
"Missed you too.." I chuckle kissing his temple and melting in the embrace.
"Wanna go home? I kinda am in need of cuddles!" He giggles looking at me.
"Sure, I'll wait for you here." I smile softly and he goes to do all his closing stuff as I sit on one of his chairs.

I wasn't able to see him for the last week and a half so, some may say I am dependent of him, but I don't care I fucking missed him and now am in lack of physical affection.
"I'm ready!" He jumps in front excitedly and I grab his hand as we leave, he locks the door and puts the security alarm before we go to the car.
"And then you have to leave again in 3 months?" He whines and I nod with a sad chuckle.
"Yeah.. At least we're staying in Japan but still.." I sigh loudly.
"Why did I have to fall in love with a hot famous idol that is literally perfect and that I have to share with others-" He whines and I burst into laughters.
"And I had to fall for a nerdy barista with the cutest freckles and has the sweetest personality in the world." I say pretending to whines and he chuckles putting his head on my shoulder.
"So do you have the weekend off?" He asks me and I nod.
"Yeah, the old hag wanted to come see you and officially meet you since she finally has some time off" I explain to him and he looks at me panicked.
"What?! Wait- What? She's gonna judge and then my whole life will depend on how I introduce myself and then she'll either force you to break up or-" I cut him by putting my lips on his aggressively.
"Shut up. She already loves you, she probably already organized a full wedding, every time I talk to her she asks about you and all. So don't worry." I try to reassure him and he nods sighing in relief.
"Wait- MARRIAGE!?" He freaks out. And I kiss him before getting in the drivers seat.
"I mean- It's gonna happen sooner or later, soooo-" I smirk as he becomes bright red hiding his face in his hands.
"Stop saying that- it's like you're asking to marry you or something-" He whines shyly and I chuckle starting the car.
"Don't worry, I'll make it in a way more special way~" I laugh as he looks at me wide eyed.
"W-what m-makes you t-think I won't ask y-you first?" He mumbles embarrassed and I raise an eyebrow amused.
"So my little cinnamon roll thinks he can top me?" I smirk and he becomes even more flustered.
"W-well n-no b-but j-just.. Arggg- never mind.. Kacchan can top me and- that sounded weird-" He starts rambling and blushing.
"Mhm, that's interesting.. So if I top you that means I get to fuck you, look at you and listen to you moaning my nam-" Before I could finish he punches weakly my shoulder.
"I hate you." He pouts.
"No you don't!" I smirk.
"No I don't.." He sighs admitting defeat making me laugh.

We are in a comfortable silence until a *ding* is heard from his phone.
"Not again.." He grumbles taking out his phone.
"Who is it?" I ask him concerned.
"You know Shindo?" He asks anxiously.
"What about him?" I ask annoyed.
"He keeps texting me and he keeps trying to get us to break up and he shows up at the cafe everyday and he's a good guy but this is getting intense.." He explains to me and I frown glancing at him before looking back at the road.
"Why don't you block him?" I ask him confused and annoyed.
"Because it's not nice and anyways I can't block him from real life since he always comes to the cafe and after he'll question it and-" He starts rambling loosing him self in his scenarios.
"Breathe freckles, just close your phone for tonight and if he asks just tell him your phone was off. We'll deal with that tomorrow, now let's just go home and cuddle." I order him trying to cheer him up.
"Okay!!" He smiles switching moods and forcing a smile and I scoff.
"Don't fake your fucking smile, if it bothers you then it's okay you know? The cuddles are just gonna help and we can talk about it if you want. As long as you feel better and I get to see that gorgeous smile of yours okay dipshit!?" I scold him and he softly chuckles.
"Thank you Kacchan.." He says sincerely.

The rest of the short route was in a comfortable silence.
"It feels like forever I came here!" He says getting out the car and grabbing his famous yellow bag with him.
"Freckles, why don't you want to stay here alone? Does it.. Does it not feel like home?" I cringe at my own question.
"It does, but it feels too big, I guess it's simply... I feel lonely when I'm here alone.." He explains sadly.
"I understand what you mean.. If we went to somewhere smaller would you go there?" I ask him.
"If you're actually considering moving because of me then don't. It's home but only if you're there." He explains softly but firmly.
"But I hate that you live at the cafe alone, and what if someone breaks in then they take you?" I explain my point of view.
"Has it been worrying you..?" He asks with a sad smile and I nod embarrassed.
"Then.. I'll come here every night after work even if you aren't here.." He says taking my hand.
"And I've been saving up and I should be able to buy myself a car soon so like that you don't have to come pick me up and drop me off everyday. Like that you-" I cut him.
"Buy yourself a car, I don't care. But I'm still driving you to work, it's the only time I'm sure I can spend time with you." I say firmly and he chuckles.
"Okay Kacchan.." He kisses my cheek getting out the car and I soon follow.
"I'm guessing you don't want me to help paying the car?" I smirk as he proudly shakes his head.
"It isn't the same thing, if I work of it then it's something that I can be proud of in the end of the day!" He explains to me as we go up the elevator.
"And after people say that you're with me for the money-" I laugh looking at him with admiration.
"They're just jealous I get to have a hot headed handsome boyfriend and they don't!" He says confidently.
"Fuck yeah! And none of them can even compare to you!" I grin proudly.

"Oh, the old hag just texted me that she'll be here tomorrow for dinner." I say to him and he looks at me wide eyed.
"I'm doomed-" He whines and I smirk taking him in my arms but still able to look at him.
"Trust me, the worst that could happen will be her scolding me for taking someone that would deserve way much better than a 'dumbass' like me-" I smirk and he chuckles.
"You're weird for choosing me but I definitely hit the jackpot with you~" He grins kissing me softly and I kiss back almost immediately.
"I love you so damn much." I whisper against his lips and he smiles.
"And I love you even more then you could ever imagine." He chuckles and we press our lips together once again.