十七

Namil hurriedly rushed into the living room, seeing Wesley on his phone scrolling.

Namil's giddiness faded as he dropped his body on the couch next to him. "So you really was all talk huh?" He said watching Wesley continue his scrolling like Namil wasn't even there.

Wesley ignored him, and Namil just got his phone back out and started mimicking Wesley, scrolling through his phone. "Knew you wasn't on shit." He mumbled.

Suddenly, his phone was pushed down and Wesley was on his lap. Namil's hands immediately went down to Wesley's waist, making he sure he knew he couldn't back out.

Wesley wrapped his arms around Namil's neck as he grinded on his lap, kissing his neck. "Who ain't on shit?" He asked teasingly running his fingers through Namil's nappy hair.

"All you doing is grindin' on me. You still haven't shown me nothing."

"This grindin' got you hard though." Wesley sassed, and Namil didn't even notice he was hard until Wesley pointed it out.

"This grindin' got you wet too." Namil smirked, the wet spot coming into view each time Wesley moved back.

Wesley rolled his eyes in response, "for a nigga who been feignin' to fuck you sure do talk a lot."

"Every time you talk my dick go soft." He paused rubbing on Wesley's ass, giving it a hard slap. "Shut up."

"I might not even give you no pussy." Wesley joked, moving to get off of Namil, Namil grabbed his waist tighter, "don't you wanna see this dick in HD?"

"Nobody wanna see that minuscule ass—"

———

"Millyyyy I'm sorryyyy" Wesley cried, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Namil held his legs up, pounding into him with everything in him.

"If my dick so small, how can I see it in your stomach?" Namil teasingly asked, pressing against Wesley's stomach and feeling the bulge of his dick.

"You-you're not small!" Wesley shouted, putting his hands on Namil's waist, attempting to hold
him back.

"Since my shit so small you better take it." Namil grunted, swatting away Wesley's hands, and thrusting even quicker.

"S-slow down!" Wesley moaned, and Namil actually listened. "I'll slow down since you been good, but get bold and I'll speed up again."

"Mm- okay.." Wesley groaned, and after a few slow strokes from Namil, Wesley felt his stomach tightening.

"Oh shit! I'm about to—" Wesley moaned out as he came, and Namil soon pulled out and came on his stomach, just seeing Wesley in his full form of pleasure brought him to pleasure too.

Wesley was tired, sweat had formed on his forehead and he was breathing heavily. Namil waited til he caught his breath.

"You Ight?" He asked, watching as Wesley nodded.

"Yeah I'm cool."

"You should know this not the last round, flip over."

Wesley groaned, he didn't think he could handle anymore.

———-

Short smut 🙄

ok I'm tired and yes this book is done