Freddy,chica,bonnie and foxy

|}Thoughts{|
"Speech"
|~letters~|
*actions* (I may do this)

TW:
Gore
(Possibly smut)
Swearing

A robotic but smoothing voice talked, "who are you!?" A high pitch voiced came in, "oh I'm jamie!
I was very nervous around them, they aren't the same as the chuck'e'cheese animatronics... they looked new, shiny and overall amazing!
"That's such a cool name!! I'm chica , I love cooking!"
"I'm foxy~"
|}what a handsome name{|
I got lost in my own world until chica "woke" me up from it.
"Hey you Okay..?" Chica seem suspicious how I was looking at foxy.
"Oh uh, yeah!" I couldn't help but glance at foxy again.|} wow...|}
Then I noticed that he was also staring at my eyes.
|} Oh god! This is so embarrassing 😭|}
I looked away instantly with a embarrassed face.
"Like my face then darlin'?"  Foxy deep voice made me nearly have a Oil bleed out fo my nose (a nose bleed but what robots have)
"UH, UHMM.. NOoO, how about we .. uh COOK!" I quickly and nervously said while having a panic attack, |} DID HE DOES CALL ME DARLING! Was he flirting with me?! What if he thinks I'm weird and I'm a stalker! Oh god this is so embarrassing!{|
I heard more movement, instead of foxy or chica moving , the bear and the bunny started moving.
"ah Freddy and bonnie must be awake!"
"Huh who is.. this?" A deep bear like voice came from him , wasn't really surprised tho.
"Ah is this a new robot! Welcome to the crew! Hmm wonder where you are going to go... MAYBE they will put you with foxy his cove did get constructed to get bigger!" Bonnies voice sounded nearly as high pitched as chica's!
"What- PSH NO," I felt like was gonna overheat and power down,
"Anyways this is Jamie me and foxy met her first so we know her name."
"Talking about foxy where is he?" Freddy asked with confusion
|} yeah... where is foxy.. maybe he felt weird around me! Ugh I'm so embarrassing!!!{|
"Hmm.. I don't know let's go find him! Jamie can you check the cove, freddy can you check the parts and service, bonnie can you check the office and I'll check the extra rooms!" I won't tell chica but her voice really hurts my ears..
"Okay." -everyone

Cliffhanger ;)