Chapter 281 - 290

ꨄChapter 281 Opening a Small Shop

    She calculated that Gu Qingchen went to school in the provincial capital and came back after the holidays. He did not post the package.

    Gu Qingying and Gu Qingyang are also students, so it would be great if they don't need support from the family, where there is money to send parcels to the sister-in-law. The brothers of my sister-in-law's family also farmed at home, but they couldn't.

    It's obvious who sent the package.

    It's true that the fifth brother and his wife are the same brothers and sisters, only for the sister-in-law's family, the second child's family, the fourth child's family, and their third room.

    What the old couple did was unreasonable.

    But the things belonged to others, and there was nothing I could do if I didn't send them to her.

    So she made a decision, determined to have a good relationship with Lao Wu's family.

    Baitao refused without showing any sympathy, which made Sansao Gu unable to react at first.

    "Ah? I know you're joking.

    You've been admitted to university without going to high school, which means you're even better." After Sansao Gu finished speaking, she said to Gu Chunxiang, "Chunxiang, you will study like your fifth aunt in the future, do you know? Fifth Aunt is being modest, she is amazing!

    If there are any, I will leave it empty, and I will ask the teacher when the school starts.

    I am not thinking carefully. Your Fifth Aunt is usually busy with school, and you have three younger brothers and sisters to take care of, okay? It's easy to have a holiday, so you should let your fifth aunt take a good rest."

    Gu Chunxiang borrowed her mother's steps, "I know mother, my fifth aunt is my role model, and I want to learn from fifth aunt."

    Baitao, "No, I don't Tired, it's not because of this, it's just that I don't want to teach, I said Sansao and Chunxiang won't be angry with me, right?"

    Gu Sansao and Gu Chunxiang were both stunned, looking at each other, no matter how sharp their mouths were, they didn't know what to say.

    Gu Sansao forced a smile, she didn't expect Baitao to be so disrespectful, and there were so many people around, she said, "No, no, fifth brother and sister are outspoken, she has a good personality, I like it before it's too late, how could she give birth to five?" Brother and sister are angry."

    Mrs. Gu wanted to laugh so unkindly, she managed to hold it back.

    It seems that the mother and daughter of Sanfang have to be managed by their fifth sister-in-law.

    Usually the third daughter-in-law is too good at babbling, she usually treats it coldly, and pretends that she didn't hear it.

    Gu's second sister-in-law and Gu's fourth sister-in-law can rarely see the fifth sister-in-law's lack of affection. For some reason, seeing the third younger sibling/third sister-in-law suffer, the two think it's not bad.

    Mrs. Gu feels that she is a sister-in-law, "The food is cold, it's time to eat." The

    men are at the same table, the women are at the same table, and the children are at the same table.

    The men were all drinking and didn't pay attention to this side, and there was a table of children in the middle.

    Except for Gu Sansao and Gu Chunxiang, everyone ate this New Year's Eve dinner very satisfyingly.