Jealous Chapter 4

(Robin's POV)

                 I waited hopelessly for Finney to show up in the classroom. But when I saw them together my heart kind of cracked slightly. Finney had been with a girl I had known for a fact had a massive crush on Fin. I felt a little heartbroken at the sight. And I couldn't help but look in his way. I don't even know if he noticed but I felt angry at the sight. I just turned acting like I wasn't bothered but I clearly was. And once again I couldn't help myself but heard Bruce saying something about the girl I think Donna and Fin. And how Donna was in love with him. 

              I began once again staring at Finney dumbfounded, and I felt other eyes on him too, and they had been Donna's. I sat at my desk and began flipping through my notebook trying to find a blank page before the teacher came in.

(Time Skip, after class, at lunch)

I had been in the cafeteria sitting next to Vance along with Bruce, Griffin, and Billy. Fin never sat next to us, he really was never in the cafeteria. We never questioned him about it, Bruce said he probably would get "sensitive about it". "Dude, what is up with you?" Vance finally spoke up. "Finally, I didn't want to get beat up" Bruce said looking at me. "Is it Donna?" Bruce asked. "Do you like Donna, or do you like...Fin..." Bruce kind of whispered at the end. "are you jealous of them being like an okay match and you think you and Fin are like nothing compared to them together. Are you jealous Fin might get a girlfriend or date someone before all of us. Or d-" "SHUT UP" I yelled, Bruce stopped talking blushing slightly. Griffin just laughs and Billy looks at Robin wanting the answer, while Vance looks at Robin shocked he yelled at Bruce. "Okay, I know you'll probably call me a bitch for this, and Robin you will 100% lie about it... But you clearly like... Fin" Griffin said Finney's name under his breath. "That is a bitchy move right there" Billy said snickering. Vance didn't think anything of it because he already suspected it. Bruce just giggled.

               I of course got mad at them but really deep down they were right... And right before my eyes I saw Donna, and I knew deep down I was jealous of her...

Lol thank you for reading, sorry for this one to be short. It's late and my eyes hurt.