∞ If you've reached this far ∞

Hello, my lovely signers! 

This book has come to an end since I feel like I've covered most of the things I could share, though now that I think about it, there could be more to teach because, as they say: You learn something new every day

But I am writing this extra chapter as a bonus to let you know that I have a YouTube channel where I will also upload videos about ASL/PSE, such as covers, resources, etc. 

It would truly mean the world if you could help me by subscribing. Words wouldn't even begin to express how thankful I would feel, knowing that this ASL community could expand outside of the book and into digital learning. 

Down below I will leave some of the videos I've done so far that are up on my channel, mainly to see if it kind of convinces you, even more, to check out my content, and to show how everyone could begin their sign language journey at any point. I promise you that you will see that the results are very satisfactory. 

Don't let the thumbnail of this last video fool you, I am actually a sweetheart in real life, lol. 

Anyway, I hope you get to check out my content and decide to support it. I am very excited about this new project and would love to have you--someone who is intrigued and excited about ASL, who has come this far in the book--to have on my side as we get into this beautiful language.  

The link to my channel is in the bio in my profile <3

As always,

Happy signing, xo.