At Lauren's House

Lauren's POV
Malak leaned in and started kissing down my neck until Noah came outta no where and sprayed us.
Lauren:(*screams)
Noah: Ha caught you bitch!
Malak:Nigga!
Lauren: Don't worry imma get his ass
Noah:Oh shit!
I started chasing Noah down stairs and then he hid in the basement and turned the lights off . I tiptoed downstairs ready to catch Noah. Until he pushed me on the ground and caught me by surprise.
Noah: Lemme finish what Malak started.
Noah bites his lip and looks me up and down.
Lauren: *blushes*
Noah starts feeling on my ass and kissing every inch of my body I couldn't stop him it felt so good. He started leaving hickeys on my neck, boobs and thighs.
Lauren: My Turn!
I flipped him over and we started making out slipping tongue in. I then started leaving hickeys on his neck and pulled up his shirt and left some on his abs.
Lauren: See ya ! 😏
I rushed up stairs went back to watch the movie.
When I got upstairs they were all still chillin watching the movie. Except for Malak he looked mad! I'm guessing he saw the hickeys. We just sat there in silence not saying a word got me irritated.
So I decided to start joking around with Benny and Tayvion!
Noah's Pov
Noah just sat there thinking damn how she just gonna tease me and leave me hanging! Imma get her back. So he brought blankets up while him and Lauren shared a blanket.
Noah: how are u just gonna leave me hanging🤨
Lauren: *winks* I couldn't let you get all of me😉
Noah: One day your gonna be all mine😈
Noah started reading Lauren back by massaging her thighs with his hands and grabbing her ass whispering into her ear.
Noah: Don't fucking okay with me.
Lauren's POV:
Noah came upstairs with the blankets and was still in shock. But later on a huge smirk and sat next to me massaging my thighs with his finger tips and grabbing my ass.
Noah: Don't fucking play with me.
That sent chills down my back and my eyes widened.
Lauren: uh uh uhhh...Noah
Noah stopped and just started smiling.
Noah: That's what u get for playing with me like that.
Lauren: Game on!
We both looked around the room and noticed everyone was knocked out. So we watched another movie and fell asleep.

Did you like this chapter?
Tell me if I should stop this book or continue!